• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Visual Indication of PlayerLogged into Game World

• Thread starter DeletedUser99692
  • Start date

DeletedUser99692

I believe that it would be helpful if there was some indication given that a player was actually on logged into a world. This would be a great help when trying to contact players either as friends or Guild members. It can be extremely frustrating when trying to organize trades, GvG. etc to have no idea if the person you are trying to contact is actually there at the time.

It could be possible to add a third color possibly Green to the activity indicator in the guild members list and a shadow symbol ( A Tick ) to the Global players list to show a player that is logged in to any given world at any time.

The player would probably have to refresh the game to get the current information but this should not be a great problem. I hope that you will give this some consideration.

DeletedUser96901

everybody in the chat is only
if you make good trade offers you find someone who is willing to trade in a few minutes ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

If i understood you correctly than founders and leaders are able to see guild members online? Then it's +1 as for the rest -1.
green.jpg

DeletedUser99588

If i understood you correctly than founders and leaders are able to see guild members online? Then it's +1 as for the rest -1.

That just shows they have logged in over last couple of days and not whether they are online at any particular moment.

-1, don't want anyone to see when I'm onine.

DeletedUser

I believe this has been suggested before, however I'm with thanatos, I don't need or want people to know when I'm online. -1, unnecessary and intrusive.