• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Visual Enhancement to Identify Which Building Units Come From

DeletedUser7837

+1 , Great idea
I hope mods move it to Great ideas to be considered :)

DeletedUser

I thought in another thing to cover this problem.

The units don't belong to a building. So if you have 2 buildings of the same unit, both buildings can create units until a max of 8. That's easy, I think :)

Feel free to propose it in a separate idea as it's not the same as this idea. However, my opinion of it is that's actually worse than the current system - if you have two field gun camps (allowing 8FG) and you also have two free FG from quests then you cannot build any more FG under your suggestion until you have lost 3 FG (so effectively the first units to die are always going to be the quest freebies whereas the current system is at least random).

DeletedUser1094

update :

there's a mock-up tooltip i did for that purpose, i'll post it tomorrow - so yes, it is in development.

it might take a while to make it to the game, as it is part of that feature.

regards,

anwar

so i'll make good on yesterday's announcement where i said i'll post the mock-ups (please keep in mind, this is not the finished product):

View attachment 3422

View attachment 3423

obviously i used screenshots from the german version, apologies for that.

Regards,

anwar