• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Visual bug in Chrome (most recent versions)

• Thread starter DeletedUser103978
  • Start date

DeletedUser103978

Hi,

Though this should be categorized as a minor issue only , I still wanted to address it. I have had this issue for about a month or so in Chrome now. The padding on certain elements seems off as illustrated in the image below:

2019-01-04.png

As far as I can tell this only applies to the HTML version of the game.

----

I also experience sound issues, where upon loading the game sounds from production buildings usually don't trigger on the first production on a particular production building, but will work normal on subsequent tries. This is a per building issue.

These (minor) bugs are observed on Windows 10/PC.

Thanks!
With regards,
Tumyr

DeletedUser108359

I also experience sound issues, where upon loading the game sounds from production buildings usually don't trigger on the first production on a particular production building, but will work normal on subsequent tries. This is a per building issue.

Iv got this in Firefox as well so it might not be browser related, it does the same with everything, tavern,incidents, fights, the lot.
Not a major thing so i just ignored it.
Im working on Windows 7, with Firefox and Flash player. So its got to be the game itself as we both using completely different set ups