• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

VISTULANS! ACTIVELY RECRUITING

ricbemo

Private
We are a rebuild of a former Guild. I am the only active player left in the guild, so I have changed the name and the ideals this guild will run by at this time. Looking for active players of at least 4-5 days a week. (Prefer daily players) My treasury is already built up pretty well from the former Guild so we are not starting from scratch there. If your looking to have fun, and build up a guild, Vistulans are for you. Will be looking to add leadership positions as numbers grow; Guild Leader, (I will be the Founding Elder), Battle Ground Generals, Guild Expedition Colonel, Recruitment Captain, Captain of the Guard (peace keeper and motivator), and a couple of Guild Coaches (sharing knowledge of the game with members). Hope to see you soon.
ricbemo, Founding Elder
VISTULANS