• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (Guild) Visiting Player: Guild Tab

• Thread starter DeletedUser12400
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12400

Proposal: Add a Guild Tab next to Player Tab.

Have you checked for similar ideas?: N/A

Details: Clicking on the guild tab, will open guild profile.

Balance:
N/A

Visual Aid:
Aid.png

Additional: You can also support other idea: "Visiting Player: Menu Bar".

DeletedUser7719

I'll remain undecided. Doesn't feel useful enough for me personally

DeletedUser99588

I have no problems with the idea other than I want the developers to concentrate their efforts on other more pressing things. They seem easily distracted with this type of improvement while leaving other more important changes/improvements (imo) to gather dust.

DeletedUser653

I like the idea but do think its not in the list of improvements we "need" and its in the "want" pile

Edit +1 after 24 hours and understanding the number of times i check the player listing to see which guild a player is in its a good change

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

I know the members of my guild and for me it doesn't matter in what guild the others are

.. and easy to implement
then they should put it on the "easy to do" list after the GB points change :p

Andrew420

Major
+1
But since I can hover over players avatar and see what guild they are in
Wouldn't it be more of a benefit if they just put a symbol next to the name in the event history
They have one in global ranking Why not in event history ?

Vesiger

Monarch
+1 - and it would be nice if they actually did list the player's name when visiting other cities in the mobile app in the first place!
If the player has changed the default city name (and a lot of people with cities on more than one world seem to name their local city 'Noarsil') then there is no indication at all as to which guild member's city I'm polivating... Unless it's the one who chose to dub her city, memorably, 'Hooter fat knockers' (true:P)

Status
Not open for further replies.