• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Visiting other player -> spend forgepoints -> news->watch fight -> back to wrong city

DeletedUser

• World: Arvahall
  • Browser and Version: Firefox/17.0
  • Overview of the bug: I visited another player (guix) to spend some forgepoints in his great building. After I did that, I got the news popup with Ragu because someone motivated me. In the popup I had the possibility to watch a fight. so I watched the fight. First I had to click away the great building-popup. Then I watched the fight. After I closed the fight-report, I came back in 'my city', except for the fact it was not my city but the city I visited (as first screenshot shows). I couldn't click any of the buildings and got no mouse-overs when I hovered over the buildings. Refresh brought me back to my real city. (second screenshot)
  • Screenshots:
    2uzfllz.jpg
    >> not my city

10mmu85.jpg
    >> my city
  • How often this occurs: Have been able to reproduce this just once, because I cannot control when other people motivate/polish/attack me... Will try to reproduce this again :)
  • Urgency: Low
  • Preventative Actions First going back to my own city before I watch a fight. Not getting any news after spending forgepoints...
  • Summary: Visiting other player -> spend forgepoints -> news -> watch fight -> wrong city displayed
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yep, didn't find anything related at all
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: refresh will fix the display itself, but not the bug ofcourse... Other methods won't fix real bugs either... :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5026

• Browser and Version: Google Chrome version 23.0.1271.97 m
  • System Information: 0.23.11344 (12.12.2012 11:08), Lone Ranger (361484), en6, en_US, WIN 11,5,31,5, Windows 7, Chrome/23.0.1271.97, 1600x815

I believe I am facing a similar bug as Snicksie, but under a slightly difference circumstance. First, I visit a neighbour to plunder him/her. From there, I attack another neighbour and then retreat. Upon retreating, I end up back in the town of the neighbour whom I plundered earlier, but with a few differences.

1) The Actions and Back to City buttons are replaced with the ten buttons (Build, Global, Research, Map, Army, etc). Normally, when in a town that's not my own, the Action and Back to City buttons are present.

2) I cannot go back to my own city because the button is not present, so I either have to visit another neighbour, where the 2 buttons (Action and Back to City) appears, or reload.

3) No tooltip appears upon mousing over any of the buildings.
  • Screenshots:
    Not My Town.jpg
    This is NOT my city.

My Town.jpg
    This IS my city.

DeletedUser7719

0.23.11344 (12.12.2012 11:08), byeordie (363444), en6, en_US, WIN 11,5,502,135, Windows XP, MSIE 8.0, 950x690
I can confirm the same (I'll put an image later)

DeletedUser

I think I confirmed this bug a week or 2 ago.
Don't know what happened to it..

- L

DeletedUser7897

After losing a PvP battle (or surender) it does not return to your kingdom

• World: Fel Dranghyr
  • Browser and Version: Firefox 17.0.1
  • Overview of the bug: After losing a PvP battle (or surender) it does not return to your town
  • Screenshots: I'm sure it is in no help in this case
  • How often this occurs: every time
  • Urgency: its just annoying, have to go to another town just to get the button "Back to city"
  • Preventative Actions don't lose the battle or always attack from own town
  • Summary: Go to any neighbour (N1) and attack another neighbour (N2) while viewing N1. Lose or surrender your battle. It returns you to N1 town with all the controls (build, global, research...) just like being in your own town. If you want to return to your town you have to go to any other town just to get the button "Back to city"
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Didn't find anything
System information:
0.23.11440 (18.12.2012 9:12), vanquish85 (378373), en6, en_US, WIN 11,5,502,110, Windows 7, Firefox/17.0, 1920x990

DeletedUser5026

Hey vanquish85,

Thanks for taking the effort to fill out the bug report in detail. This issue has already been reported and confirmed, and the thread can be found here: (click me). Perhaps a forum mod will merge your report along with the rest, for reference.

Cheers,
L.R.

DeletedUser7897

This has been partly fixed with one of the last updates, but not entirely.
Lets say I'm visiting neighbor 1 (N1) from there I attack N2 and surrender and from N2 city I attack N3 and surrender. I'm once again stuck without a "back to city" button

DeletedUser

hello vanquish,

you revived an old thread in the archives which doesn't completely describe your problem either.
Please make a new bug report if you still encounter problems :)