• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Visit a City from the Message Center

• Thread starter DeletedUser7719
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7719

***UPDATED STUFF***
Proposal:
The ability to visit a forger's house from the message center

Have I...:
No, but I can not tell if this would be affecting the chat system in "that" sort of way

Reason:
" 'Can I have a polish?' "

Details/Visual Aid:
I hope this will explain everything. The button can be grey'd-out (but still clickable) if the user has used his or her 24h action to the city.
Idea 5.JPG
Note: This person was not asking for polishing/motivating

Summary:
Adding a icon in the message center may make the whole world happy :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I quite like your idea, +1 from me :) Annoying to have to close the message center and search through the guild to find the person.

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser1094

I'm sure, I've seen a similar proposal (or several) somewhere...
...but great ideas are allowed to be bumped from time to time. ;)

+1
(but don't expect any changes to the In-game message system, any time soon...other things are more important)

DeletedUser

+1/2

I like the idea, but to flesh it out there would need to be a 2 tone button. Bright when you have actions available if you visit, greyed out if you are within the 24 hours wait. Otherwise it is an exercise in frustration, going there to find out you can do nothing.

Edit: The opening poster seems to want to argue for the sake of it. That original post said the reason for this idea was to do with mot/pol. The post following this one says it is to do with donating FPs. I shall clarify my statement: I'm not suggesting you cannot click and go if it is greyed out. I am saying we need to know before we go there if there are actions available

DeletedUser7719

What about donating those last FPs (for easy rewards) to a friend's GB? You don't want it grayed-out there...

Surge

Brigadier-General
Good idea. I don't think I need to put any reasons down because they were all said.

Coincidentally posted right on my birthday...

DeletedUser

+1/2

I like the idea, but to flesh it out there would need to be a 2 tone button. Bright when you have actions available if you visit, greyed out if you are within the 24 hours wait. Otherwise it is an exercise in frustration, going there to find out you can do nothing.
GrossEyeEh makes a very valid point and if the original idea was amended to include this refinement it would only make a good idea better. If the message is a request for FP donations it would still be possible to use the button greyed out or not.

DeletedUser

+1 Simple and intuitive solution that will address a common problem. I had the same idea before, only I wanted to add a button for start a new chat and use current for this. Your idea is better.

DeletedUser

+1 for me

As for not expecting any changes to the messaging system - by the time it's fixed, I would have moved all guild communications to skype and an external forum anyway...... places where the dev's cant break them ;) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.