• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Visists and mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9305

Since joining a guild, i have come across 2 bugs with them and one in the game when i go visiting.
In guild-
I have NO option to write a multi/guild mail to all my guild...the option does not exist
Also even "having the permissions to do so" i am unable to edit posts in our forum

In game-
If i click in my news or even when i get the "news pop up"...if I then proceed to visit someone that has motivated me,it will send me to them but "freezes" on getting there,keeping the news "pop-up" open and unable to do anything, even after waiting an hour for it to stop.This is only recent and no, i have had no changes to my pc.

Please help
Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

Welcome to the Forums Ladybird! I would like to say use the template next time you come across a bug, but I'll to try and answer them anyway:
I have NO option to write a multi/guild mail to all my guild...the option does not exist
Also even "having the permissions to do so" i am unable to edit posts in our forum

I had the same problem when I first joined the guild, but it came up eventually

If i click in my news or even when i get the "news pop up"...if I then proceed to visit someone that has motivated me,it will send me to them but "freezes" on getting there,keeping the news "pop-up" open and unable to do anything, even after waiting an hour for it to stop.This is only recent and no, i have had no changes to my pc.

Try using the search button next time because this is the ninth time I have heard this (yes, I'm counting; it also means your not the only one so don't worry :D)

DeletedUser1094

Hi LadyBirD... and welcome to the forum. :)

When reporting a bug, you have to use the Bug-Template... in order to provide the needed information. Otherwise, the In-Game staff has no way of checking it out. And please, do keep it to one Bug-report per thread. Do edit your post to use the Template.

Here's a link to the Bug-Template -> !!!-Bug-report-section-MUST-READ-ME-FIRST!!!

DeletedUser9305

World: Griefental
Browser and Version: Google Chrome
Overview of the bug: (as seen in initial post)
Screenshots: http://tinypic.com/r/2yud9pu/6
How often this occurs: This is constant for the mails and in the evenings for the visits
Urgency: It's neither... it's just darn annoying and the mail has been happening over 2 months now and that is grating on me a fair bit!
Preventative Actions: taking advice from guildies as well as own knowledge (before coming here) of deleteing sweeping and firewalling
Summary: Give us a brief summary of the bug.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes.

DeletedUser

Hey LadybirD,

Sorry to bother you again, but could you please submit a screenshot of your guild member list, showing your permissions?
It seems to me that you have not been giving Notifier and/or Moderator/Leader/Founder rights.

Here is an example of what I'm asking for: Click me

- L

Status
Not open for further replies.