• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Virtual Future III

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser112892

Is the VF3 on Android app part of 1.145 update or it comes in separate patch?

DeletedUser14881

I hope this Himeji Castle gets revised soon. I've built it, but the BETA nerf was brutal and should be revised asap

DeletedUser14881

I hope there aren't quests telling us to negotiate sectors when we have a GB that favours the attack

Boorg

Captain
VF3 is coming! The final part of Virtual Future comes to your city on February 6th. Check out the full list of upcoming content in our full announcement

Enjoy!

Richard & Team

The announcement contains a list of the Spoils of War rewards.

Why is this Spoils of War list not included in the FoE Wiki?

Galladhorn

Monarch
I am in fact far more enthusiastic about the next age – Finally FoE is going interstellar or at least to Mars it seams, can´t help wondering why not the Moon first – but regardless it was something once stated as never going to happen – but I guess Satements has their own time and place as the world evovles. So Great it sound like it can be a really fun and cool looking theme.

Deleted member 109369

Will find out :)

It's not something we would normally put in the wiki, for example we didn't with Seed Vault, but it will be discussed as to whether it should be there :)

update, it will be added at some point :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Boorg

Captain
It's not something we would normally put in the wiki, for example we didn't with Seed Vault, but it will be discussed as to whether it should be there :)

Thank you for reply and update.

Yes I am aware that The Something Extra list is also omitted for Seed Vault therefore since these lists are a part of a Great Building’s Bonuses I think it would be beneficial for everybody if such lists are included on the FoE Wiki.

update, it will be added at some point :)

One hopes sooner rather than later.

Deleted member 109369

Thank you for reply and update.

Yes I am aware that The Something Extra list is also omitted for Seed Vault therefore since these lists are a part of a Great Building’s Bonuses I think it would be beneficial for everybody if such lists are included on the FoE Wiki.

One hopes sooner rather than later.
One does :) I don't have an exact date but likely/possibly the next wiki update