• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Virtual Future III

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

VF3 is coming! The final part of Virtual Future comes to your city on February 6th. Check out the full list of upcoming content in our full announcement

Enjoy!

Richard & Team

LastWarrior

Lieutenant Colonel
The WArrior Monk needs some range or a hide skill atm it is not effective enough to bother with which is a shame.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
In the table that shows the rewards from Himeji Castle there are two untranslated texts:
Diamanten - should be Diamonds
Auswahl-Kit - I'm not sure what that is, but probably Selection Kit

And yeah, the Warrior Monk is really disappointing due to being melee-only.

Galladhorn

Monarch
Himeji Castle... Design

Sorry to be a downer, but Inno´s Concept Designers does not watch/read/experience enough Japanese and Asian Sci-Fi content – The Himeji Castle is simply way to traditional looking for VF future – Little blue wireframe light decoration does not make much story to the theme of Virtual Reality (On a todays museum perhaps). What happened to classics like "Ghost in the Shell", "FInal Fantasy Series" and and immense amount of Manga and much more...

While future often is repeating parts of History it is never exactly the same. I know Inno loves history and they are great at that, but I miss the Cypher Punk inspiration shining through – and frankly that is already part of History so what causes such lack of inspiration I can´t say – Only that this GB looks rather uninspired and way way too traditional. Remove the Blue Decos Animaiton and this Castle could go straight into a Japanese Settlement theme – I would not have a problem with it looking like that in Japanese historic theme, I do love Japanese Arts – But Japan is not only classical, it is also highly futuristic in more than one way and have been for a very long time now. Just one vistit at Tokyo Motorshow or a Game Feature event in Japan and this GB would never have come out this way – Unless the creative lead forced it upon the Concept Designer(s).

And I really do not understand how the Hi Tech Character Design vs the GB Building Design could be approved for the same theme and update. Where are the freaking "Power Cables", the "Dataflows", the inner glow of the "Virtual Intelligence" the mix up of hyper tehnologies to be shown in the last GB of the VF future. GB stays for ages in this game – I simply call this a completely missed opportunity to create a great looking VF GB.
I already hope it gets a remake...

Last edited:

DeletedUser96901

will the GB have a x10 somewhere above level 85 or is the amount capped at x9 ?

DeletedUser97603

Dimitrios Diamantidis :)
and
Rindfleischetikettierungsueberwachungsaufgabenuebertragungsgesetz :)

Close the virtual ages and let's go to the space.

DeletedUser116545

To be fair, by the time I make it to Virtual future, we will already have another age.

why does progressive era take so long.

Aniway, so far looks good. Guessing this is not the last update for virtual future.

dimondus

Captain
The WArrior Monk needs some range or a hide skill atm it is not effective enough to bother with which is a shame.
That is exactly my thoughts!

To be fair, by the time I make it to Virtual future, we will already have another age.

why does progressive era take so long.

Aniway, so far looks good. Guessing this is not the last update for virtual future.
The final part of the Virtual Future will be available on the 6th of February.

Dimitrios Diamantidis :)
and
Rindfleischetikettierungsueberwachungsaufgabenuebertragungsgesetz :)

Close the virtual ages and let's go to the space.
I wish so but no, Inno won't do it.

A small tip - stop putting happiness bonus in every event building then maybe people start to build cultural building once again. I for example haven't built single cultural building starting from TE and I'm at the end of OFE now and have way more happiness than I can possibly use.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haagse Harry

Private
A small tip - stop putting happiness bonus in every event building then maybe people start to build cultural building once again. I for example haven't built single cultural building starting from TE and I'm at the end of OFE now and have way more happiness than I can possibly use.

Not only happiness. You can say the same for goods and supplies.

dimondus

Captain
VF. Not using the terminals, but even if I would I could. RQ's, special buildings and sets deliver plenty of goods.
Plenty, agree but when you quickly moving through OFE tech tree its barely enough. Of course, when I'll research everything I'l delete all goods buildings for good :)