• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Virtual Future II

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser14881

@Galladhorn I thought I had "just' 120kk of supplies but, in fact, I have twice as much. Still not a virtually infinite stock but that's because while I was on OF I completed a ton of "Pay X Coins, Y Supplies" and used almost everything I had.

And about the donation, I was lucky in GE >:)

Galladhorn

Monarch
hummm, where is the FV part II? Wasn't it announced it would be on today?

Should be up by now – at least I have Teched all except one.

Does anytbody know if there is any expansions on the VF II continent map?.
(The Tech Tree contains one expansion)

Galladhorn

Monarch
@Galladhorn I thought I had "just' 120kk of supplies but, in fact, I have twice as much. Still not a virtually infinite stock but that's because while I was on OF I completed a ton of "Pay X Coins, Y Supplies" and used almost everything I had.

And about the donation, I was lucky in GE >:)
Good for you ;)

220 Millions Supplies is a better basis than 120.

- In my opion every play day should generate a surplus of Coins and Supplies regardless of age – That is sort of the foundation not to get into stalling periods. I recommend alsways to add ap level for production support GB´s for each Era. RAH, LoA and St. Marks.

DeletedUser96901

The announcement says 5 expansions...
1 victory
1 diamond
1 research
1 map (I expected 2 so I spent diamonds!!!!)

Where's the other one?
2 diamond expansions a few weeks ago

A new victory expansion has been added to the game and all players can now place it if they have the required medals. Players who have reached the Virtual Future will also be able to place two more Diamond expansions.
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/update-to-1-135.36310/

Agent327

Overlord
The number of supplies needed to get through the VF II tech is out of sync. To get through the complete OF tech 115.400.000 supplies are needed. To get through VF I 62.000.000. To get through VF II 95.000.000. Same goes for coins. The increase is much bigger than it used to be. If this continues, people will run out.

Agent327

Overlord
oh no ! - i'm down to my last 660 million supplies, whatever will i do ?

I know a dark place you can put them.

Point is, this is an abnormality. If it is meant to be fine, but it isn't the first time they messed up the numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I know a dark place you can put them.

Point is, this is an abnormality. If it is meant to be fine, but it isn't the first time they messed up the numbers.
So what if they did ... you will get more supply...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

actually it is what InnoGames always do
they search a way to slow down players in research

people have a huge amount of FP and goods

so how to make them advance slower ?
let's try a huge amount of supplies

. If this continues, people will run out.
great.
that is exactly the goal they want to reach

people run out of one resource which forces them to research slower

The number of supplies needed to get through the VF II tech is out of sync.
because all expected it needs at least 2000 Oricalcum and it doesn't ?

surprise.
that is not needed but supplies. :lol:

To get through the complete OF tech 115.400.000 supplies are needed
and Ori: is 10000 enough ?

damn they forgot to indroduce the special VF good in part 2

DeletedUser14881

I'm not concerned about the Goods, Coins or Supplies, not that much. But without super-high attack GBs I'm finding it quite difficult to pass through these Rocket Troops. They aren't very strong in terms of defence but with 100% more attacking power compared to the Turturrets and always attacking first, unless I can counterbalance this when I have Rockets Troops of my own, I'm kind of seeing myself negotiating a lot of sectors since Rogues are useless in there.