• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Virtual Future Fighting

How does the VF fighting compare to OF battles in terms of difficulty? Is it a big step up and how much attack boost would you recommend for VF? Which is the most used attack combo, I assume its artillery with heavy units?

Any advice and feedback appreciated.

The rocket troops (artillery) are very good, still using them in SAM

Ronin Bots (heavy) were the only other ones I used
I found OF battles complex because of the fact there's 2 variants of each type of units, watched a few videos of people fighting in VF and it seemed less intense than OF fights especially in GBG as there's less combinations which enemy uses therefore its easier to memorise which of your troops work the best for any given combo.

DeletedUser111980

I think they use HT in AA vs SAM
This is true. 8X Hovers still work the best on VF continent map vs heavy rocket sectors and in GvG vs SAM if you do 1x HT 7x Rogues it will actually work well vs most if you have a high attack *700+*. ( unless they have 8x Teslas )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111980

How does the VF fighting compare to OF battles in terms of difficulty? Is it a big step up and how much attack boost would you recommend for VF? Which is the most used attack combo, I assume its artillery with heavy units?

Any advice and feedback appreciated.
OF is weird, with so many troop variations you usually end up with Eels or Turts or a combo. VF is very simple as Cursedveggie said. Most maps and GE can be solved with Rockets or Ronin, so priority is getting Rockets. VF goods are the most valuable and will continue to be for a long time, so it's best to stay there and loop quests