• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Virgo Project

Agent327

Overlord
I think for something as important as the nerfing of a GB it deserves to be specifically highlighted rather than potentially lost amongst the general information of the new Era. Some players in my guild were interested in Virgo, who are not end of tree players and hadn't read the Mars announcement. Yes they could have read it the same as Inno could have delayed launching the era or the GB until it had been adjusted. The latter definitely solves the problem whereas the former relies on every player reading all announcements and not missing any information in them.

You wonder how they know about it if they did not read about it. Now tell me, if you are going to place something that is actually not meant for you isn't it wise to pay extra attention and gather info about it?

Just because something has never been done doesn't mean it shouldn't be considered. That is what change and improvement is all about and I know there will always be those that fear change but that shouldn't be allowed to hinder positive progress and improvement.

You are absolutely right. Just cause those players never read announcements, they should now consider to do so. They can change and improve their own game. That's positive progress and improvement.

DeletedUser99588

You wonder how they know about it if they did not read about it. Now tell me, if you are going to place something that is actually not meant for you isn't it wise to pay extra attention and gather info about it?

Your response makes no sense. GB's are available to all whatever era you are in and once past the IA roadblock for donating becomes more realistic to get them quickly. So I'm not sure what the 'something that is actually not meant for you' is all about. You get GB's by collecting bp's not by the era your in. Maybe it has been a while since you played and have forgotten.

You are absolutely right. Just cause those players never read announcements, they should now consider to do so. They can change and improve their own game. That's positive progress and improvement.

Who said players never read announcements? I'm fairly certain the majority of players don't read all announcements and will decide based on the relevance to them. Hence a non end of tree player maybe not looking at a new era announcement. GB's are for all though and quite often when first launched can entice spending so in my opinion any changes that are known in advance should be specifically highlighted for all at the very least. As stated before the better solution would be not to release it until ready. I appreciate you have a differing opinion. The world would be dull if we all thought the same.

It is a warning to players though that Innogames are not above using these tactics to entice spending in full knowledge that many wouldn't have if they had been aware. So players do your due diligence as Agent suggest because Inno haven't your interests at heart and seem happy to accept a reputation for profiteering over these incidents. Lets face it not the first time something like this has happened but might be the first time for some to have experienced it depending how long they have played.

DeletedUser112892

The best ranked player in my world built Virgo and soon after he removed it. He wasted 3k SAM goods to realize it is useless in PvP, although there were notifications about it :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your response makes no sense. GB's are available to all whatever era you are in and once past the IA roadblock for donating becomes more realistic to get them quickly. So I'm not sure what the 'something that is actually not meant for you' is all about. You get GB's by collecting bp's not by the era your in. Maybe it has been a while since you played and have forgotten.

Who said players never read announcements? I'm fairly certain the majority of players don't read all announcements and will decide based on the relevance to them. Hence a non end of tree player maybe not looking at a new era announcement. GB's are for all though and quite often when first launched can entice spending so in my opinion any changes that are known in advance should be specifically highlighted for all at the very least. As stated before the better solution would be not to release it until ready. I appreciate you have a differing opinion. The world would be dull if we all thought the same.

It is a warning to players though that Innogames are not above using these tactics to entice spending in full knowledge that many wouldn't have if they had been aware. So players do your due diligence as Agent suggest because Inno haven't your interests at heart and seem happy to accept a reputation for profiteering over these incidents. Lets face it not the first time something like this has happened but might be the first time for some to have experienced it depending how long they have played.

Actually, inno's reputation was far better years ago - It is the reason back then I WOULD buy diamonds - it's reputation since - however - has been anything but Trustworthy!

The LAW calls having pre-knowledge about something that causes Lots of Money to be made as racketeering or some such term.

Agent327

Overlord

I seriously doubt it was ever meant to be that EMA players have SAM GB's faster than players that actually are in SAM.

Who said players never read announcements? I'm fairly certain the majority of players don't read all announcements and will decide based on the relevance to them. Hence a non end of tree player maybe not looking at a new era announcement. GB's are for all though and quite often when first launched can entice spending so in my opinion any changes that are known in advance should be specifically highlighted for all at the very least.

If GB's are for all that means All SHOULD READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF A NEW ERA, CAUSE THAT IS WHERE YOU FIND THE GB INFO.

Innogames does not use tactics. They are incapable of seeing how players will find loopholes in their game. It is rather fun to watch these players go balls up and then start to complain on this forum. They are so smart to see the loopholes and to dumb to investigate if they got it right. You got to love it. :lol:

DeletedUser99588

I seriously doubt it was ever meant to be that EMA players have SAM GB's faster than players that actually are in SAM.

I seriously doubt Inno care who gets them at what speed just that players are spending money to get them.

If GB's are for all that means All SHOULD READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF A NEW ERA, CAUSE THAT IS WHERE YOU FIND THE GB INFO.

Or Inno could correct it before making it available. Been down this rabbit hole already. In an ideal world yes everyone would read everything announced and retain all that information. The best solution though is not to create the problem in the first place.

Innogames does not use tactics. They are incapable of seeing how players will find loopholes in their game. It is rather fun to watch these players go balls up and then start to complain on this forum. They are so smart to see the loopholes and to dumb to investigate if they got it right. You got to love it. :lol:

Loopholes? You'll have to elaborate as you seem to have gone off at a tangent.

Either Inno have tactics or they keep making similar mistakes with the fortunate side effect of encouraging financial benefit.

Agent327

Overlord
I seriously doubt Inno care who gets them at what speed just that players are spending money to get them.

If that were true they would not care about game balance.

Or Inno could correct it before making it available. Been down this rabbit hole already. In an ideal world yes everyone would read everything announced and retain all that information. The best solution though is not to create the problem in the first place.

Stupid comment. They explained why they could not.

Loopholes? You'll have to elaborate as you seem to have gone off at a tangent.

You just started playing????

Either Inno have tactics or they keep making similar mistakes with the fortunate side effect of encouraging financial benefit.

And you can not figure that out???

Emberguard

Legend
@thanatos100

Agent is saying we players are amazing at finding tiny cracks in the design to get exceptional stuff for easier gain without checking whether there’s a cruicial bit of info that’d prevent the plan from working

He’s also saying Inno isn’t so great at predicting what game breaking ways their designs will be used in prior to players seeing it for the first time

DeletedUser99588

If that were true they would not care about game balance.

I don't recall any changes effecting how quickly GB's are obtained in recent times so I guess they are happy with the balance and the fact players in all ages can get them.

Stupid comment. They explained why they could not.

Stupid, really? First shouting and now this, one must be a little flustered. They might have stated why they didn't but that's not the same as they couldn't have done something.

You just started playing????

Well I returned a year ago if that counts. I didn't think this thread was about loopholes that's all. Maybe start one if you wish to discuss that subject..

And you can not figure that out???

Having trouble formulating a response? You always default to nothing statements when your point of view has run its cause and found wanting.