• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Vinyalondë Elvish meaning New Haven

DeletedUser117870

A - Delete failed experient
B - Keep
C - Delete failed experiment
D - Keep
E - Keep
F- Keep
G -Keep
H - Keep
J - not active
k - not active
L - Keep
M - Delete over the limit
N - not active
O - Delete over the limit
P - Delete over the limit
R - Delete over the limit

DeletedUser117870

It's been an eventful three days.

I've made too little progress on the Viking setttlement. I'm not quite three quarters of the way through. It's been well over two weeks since I started it. I'll see it through to the end though it might take me past the next timer.
I did another redesign of my city on L. I managed to make room for two new buidlings I picked up. Both are from the Indian Chests in the daily challenges.
I need one more bp for the Tower of Babel and two more for the Statue of Zeus. I'm reminded of the expression, so close, yet so far.

The city on B is doing very well. The going is much slower but the design is better than L's. Unlike L where I pushed too hard and fast ran out of room, I have better breathing room on B and more goods buildings. I'm stocking piling there for trades and to hopefully be able to help players who come in after me.

I have gotten a little farther in both world's GE's than I have previously. It's slow going but every little bit gained is helpful to my guilds and to myself.

I haven't yet deleted all the cities I had planned on removing a few days ago. Those cities may yet prove useful to me in other ways down the road. Cursed Veggie mentioned at one point that doing more than two cities 'normally' would be hard to do. Being the slightly off the deep end person I am, I've opted to run with three normally. I kept and developed the city on D.
The rest will be developed as support cities. Right now, I only need visit them once or twice a day. I have the time through my days and evenings to do this. I don't have much else to do most days. The days I do get involved in local social activies, I'm not gone for very long.

It took a bit of thinking, rethinking, resetting and taking in everything I've read and been told about the game to reach a comfortable place with what I'm doing. Should it become discomforting, then I'll know I've pushed myself too hard.

DeletedUser117870

It's been a wild and woolly week!

Vinyalondë is out of the rut I had made. I changed guilds for personal reasons. The new people helped me in a big way to get it turned around.
It's now on the edge of advancing to the High Middle Ages. I have all the BP's for the Cathedral of Aachen. Just getting the supplies for it. I am one BP short for the Statue of Zeus. That I expect will not be long in being completed. Ideally I'd like to have them both before moving to the next age. I'd also like to have forur times the amount of gold and double the supplies I currently have on hand.

àra-o-elena on B is holding steady at the end of the Iron Age. It too needs another GB, likely will be Zeus first, before advancing to the Early Middle Ages. I learned from the experience in my first city not to advance prematurely.

Proxima on C is slowly advancing. I havne't given a name to the city on D yet. It's advancing much like Proxima.

UPDATE: I started making this entry last night. Today I got the last BP for Zeus. It's a safe bet I'll have it up before the Cathedral.