• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Vikings in FoE? (Spoiler Section)

DeletedUser96901

you need to produce 4 diferent goods to buy an expansion and you don't have enough space to keep all 4 productions
that is absolutely wrong

you need one good to buy an expansion

for each good you get 4 expansions.
4 different goods. at the end you have bought 16 expansions

so you produce axes.
buy the 4 axe expansions first, count the axes in research. produce them. sell axe buildings

then you produce mead
buy the 4 mead expansions first. count the mead in research. produce them. sell mead buildings

then the same for the other 2 goods

Shad23

Emperor
question ? on the rewards we get in the settlements
do we need to place those rewards in original city or can we place the rewards in the settlement so no one knows if you have the boost from the reward or not ?

DeletedUser96901

all rewards are for the main city and can only be used there

Shad23

Emperor
bugger lol we already have almost no space in main city they realy want to complicate things for us

DeletedUser113205

I think we need more relevant buildings, better prizes and more space in the game. Our Guild is tired of irrelevant prizes that take up too much space and waste goods trying to get them. We actually reward our guildies with FP donations for vindictive ways of getting rid of them.

If you're serious about cultures, what about the Aztecs, Mayans or other ancient Latin American civilizations? We already have a ToR!

DeletedUser96901

a replacement for the SoK which gives 2 FP on the same size and 2% attack boost is sure not irrelevant

DeletedUser113901

You can't count the goods needed in research they shuffle every time you do a research.

DeletedUser96901

You can't count the goods needed in research they shuffle every time you do a research.
really?
after each research they shuffle?

I thought they shuffle when you start the next settlement

DeletedUser113901

I'm not entirely sure it's what i understood from a video in German and I don't speak German but it seems to be like that. Can confirm or not when I finally get enough axes to unlock the first tech (27...more than 2 days of copper production worth...).

Amy Steele

General
You can gain Copper Coins more quickly by building Shrines, however although each produces 30 Coins per 4 hours, each also requires 17 Population, so it's a fine balancing act.

DeletedUser96901

You can gain Copper Coins more quickly by building Shrines, however although each produces 30 Coins per 4 hours, each also requires 17 Population, so it's a fine balancing act.
or you can use diamonds and don't produce any goods :lol:

Emberguard

Legend
:lol: yeah but unless you've got either an enormous wallet or a bunch of diamond worlds I doubt anyone is never going to produce goods

DeletedUser113901

:lol: yeah but unless you've got either an enormous wallet or a bunch of diamond worlds I doubt anyone is never going to produce goods
I have 13 farms and clearly I "won't can" afford not to produce goods. The regular diams flow of β is not enough either. You have to buy.

Emberguard

Legend
Yeah the Beta diamond flow isn't meant to be an extensive amount, but just enough that you could buy a single round of something when testing. It's just enough to get an idea of how far diamonds go during an event while not being so much that the devs won't get any meaningful data on how well the events are balanced

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Let's also keep in mind that beta has only been testing this for 3 days now...
Give it time, things will probably get re-giggled a bit before this goes live. (I'm honestly not expecting live servers to get this until into Dec myself.)

Also, anyone who thinks the two 'grand prizes' are junk needs their damn heads examined.
2fps + atk boost to replace a SoK? Yes please!
8!!fps in a 3x3?! Holy sweet Emperor's gak! NOTHING outside of GB's even begins to come remotely close to that!

So what if the Tree is going to take the better part of a year to obtain? If it could come within a month or two (which it can if you *really* want $$$), it would be busted as all feth. ;)

Shad23

Emperor
S_SS_Vikings_Street1.png
i hope they change the roads befor they hit normal servers cause as they are now it's hard to see where you have roads
vilage-555bcc8.png
vilage-555bcc8.png
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited: