• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Vikings +GvG re-make

Shad23

Emperor
would be cool if re-make of GvG available for all FoE users were somthing about vikings in GvG like vikings that attack all coastal GvG sectors once every day on all coastal sectors vikings would be aloud only 1 siege on all coastal sectors per day wich would force coastal guilds to defend daily and force the coastal guilds to plan ahead an attack on guilds in-land of maps where Vikings won't have access and by same occasion re-code the GvG for acces on App too this would by same ocasion force guilds in land to defend daily against coastal guilds
in this remake in-land sectors would pay more to force a kind of ballance
and owners of sectors would stay the same guilds once remake would be coded

have you checked for ideas that look like this one yes , have seen none but pls corect me if there is one with Vikings , a complete re-make of GvG for all users and all the details i talked about

when vikings win a sector it would be automatickly released
a win against a Vikings siege would give 2X the pts a fight from that era would give normaly this also for balance issues
viking goods could be used to negotiate a win against the vikings

Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
this kind of GvG would be a great change to what it is right now i think and would bring back interest for GvG for lots of guilds i think

Agent327

Overlord
They are either alrready working on it, in which case any ideas in that direction are useless, or they are working on another idea with vikings, which again makes this idea rather useless.

Shad23

Emperor
They are either alrready working on it, in which case any ideas in that direction are useless, or they are working on another idea with vikings, which again makes this idea rather useless.
could be Agent , but you'd got to admit it would be cool + with answers you get from suport you need to lern to read between lines and if i'm reading corectly between the lines the tikket answer i got from them when i last asked if they were working on GvG for app it gave me the impression they were working on somthing for it so would'nt it be cool if they gave us somthing like that ?
realy Agent i'd like an honest answer from your angle of view

Agent327

Overlord
It is obvious they seem to work on something including Vikings, but that could also be for a historical questline or event.

Support would not know if they are working on GvG for the app, so whatever you read between the lines isn't there.

DeletedUser

and how do you know what suport knows are you part of suport Agent ?

:lol: In order to make sense one does not have to be part of support.
Probably preferable not in order to remain balanced.

Emberguard

Legend
rather then coastal only attacks, I'd prefer if NPCs would attack all or none to make it fair to all. Even if whether an attack were given was based on a set criteria of some kind.

Having coastal attacks may have seemed like incentive to go further inland, but in reality it merely prevents weaker guilds from ever being able to move as all their resources will be depleted by NPCs.

DeletedUser96901

Vikings are already coming

any ideas for it are definitely too late

DeletedUser108865

LOL

Looks like it could be fun
Yes , No

Last edited by a moderator:

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I think developers should focus on exsiting parts of the game and make them better and bring normal gvg to mobile app , there is no reason they don't do it , except they don't want to spend time on it ... then they spend time adding blur to anything and everything... how much time and mony did that cost ?? Enough to bring gvg to mobile!!!

Agent327

Overlord
I think developers should focus on exsiting parts of the game and make them better and bring normal gvg to mobile app , there is no reason they don't do it , except they don't want to spend time on it ... then they spend time adding blur to anything and everything... how much time and mony did that cost ?? Enough to bring gvg to mobile!!!

Don't you guys read anything?

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Don't you guys read anything?

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!!!!
I AM NOT NEXT TO YOU AGENT, BUT I HAVE HEARD YOU IN CROATIA .... I DON'T CARE ... I WILL EXPRESS MY OPINIONS NO MATTER DO YOU LIKE THEM OR NOT !!!

Should i be louder so you could hear me better?

DeletedUser99588

this is what gvg was like when it was 1st introduced so i hope they dont go back to that

Exactly and many complained because they didn't like using troops to constantly replenish defence. They much prefer it now they can sit on land without much effort unless attacked.

Maybe the reason is that they will have even more complaints than they currently do if they give access to loads more players a feature of the game which glitches all the time. At the moment they are keeping it to the proportion of PC players that participate, most of which got tired of complaining some time back although there are some diehard players still trying to nudge Inno into fixing the problems.

Adding the blur just seems like some indulgent addition by a programmer with way too much time on their hands. Another case of fixing something that wasn't broken and ending up with something worse. Seems a nice idea on paper but the realisation of it is awful and as already stated one would hope they would spend their time on more productive improvements to the game.