• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Viking Territory bug

• Thread starter DeletedUser114580
  • Start date

DeletedUser114580

I'm unable to build much on the land because there are 2 very large rocks/boulders in the middle of the city that can't be built on, I play in 3 worlds, B, G and K and this is only an issue in G world.

Picture shows the 2 boulders.

index

DeletedUser108359

I'm unable to build much on the land because there are 2 very large rocks/boulders in the middle of the city that can't be built on, I play in 3 worlds, B, G and K and this is only an issue in G world.

Picture shows the 2 boulders.

index

Each world will have a different layout, and it will change each time you complete it and start a new 1.
You got lucky in the ones that don't have it.

DeletedUser96901

NO BUG

that is the challenge of the settlements
sometimes you have luck with those non-removable stones
and sometimes not

DeletedUser114580

Yes, I realise it's not a bug now after watching hints and tips on Youtube. Does seem wrong to put the immovable objects on the initial territory though. It gives players who are unfortunate enough to get them a handicap. Even with adding expansions they're hard to work around, running roads etc. I've given up trying to complete the quests on time :(

DeletedUser108359

Yes, I realise it's not a bug now after watching hints and tips on Youtube. Does seem wrong to put the immovable objects on the initial territory though. It gives players who are unfortunate enough to get them a handicap. Even with adding expansions they're hard to work around, running roads etc. I've given up trying to complete the quests on time :(

Dont stress about doing the quests on time with your 1st run through, all that gives you is Rune Stone fragments.
There is no time limit on the settlement itself, just go along at your own pace, working it out and once you complete all 20 quests you will get the quest reward, which on 1st run is an Emissary.
As you do them you will get better and quicker.

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
Hello Rhiannon :)
Yes, the impediment change every time you start a settlement and are different every time. It is difficult, try to get 3 shrines and 1 axe smiths and spend more axes on expansions instead of advancements.