• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

viking settlement as 25 FP loop

DeletedUser113901

Upon completing the 5th quest of the viking settlement, you receive 20FPs from a milestone reward and 5FPs from a quest reward. But time is money, so how can you make the most out of it? This method is the fastest way to do so.
  1. Build 6 shacks
  2. Disconnect them in far corners (just keep 1 connected to get notifications)
  3. Build 2 axe smiths
  4. Fill with runestones
  5. Start 4h productions
  6. Collect quest rewards
  7. Collect axes
  8. Unlock shrines
  9. Build 2 shrines
  10. Collect quest rewards
  11. Collect milestone reward
  12. Abort settlement
  13. Wait the 24h cooldown between abortion and starting of a settlement
It will take you only 29h and 2m, plus your and the server's reaction times, to yield 25FPs.
Considering 36h instead (because you need to sleep), you should be able to produce 500 FPs a month, 16.5FPs a day on average.
This is much more rewarding than completing the settlements, even on long term as FPs call FPs and the sooner the better. It also has the advantage of needing much less effort from you.

Shad23

Emperor
lol i build 3 shacks a few roads to conect them , build 10 runestones , build 1 axe smith use the 8 h in axe smith does the same thing but takes me 4 extra hours gives me time to do other stuff , i might try with 2 axe smiths one day

DeletedUser116621

Perhaps the the forge point reward should be swap with the resource reward so It cannot be manipulated.

DeletedUser96901

Perhaps the the forge point reward should be swap with the resource reward so It cannot be manipulated.
or they let it how it is

and in 2 years player will still farm those 25 FP

when other players get 50 FP and more daily from all maxed special buildings from 6 different nations :lol:

DeletedUser113901

or they let it how it is

and in 2 years player will still farm those 25 FP

when other players get 50 FP and more daily from all maxed special buildings from 6 different nations :lol:
And players who would still farm those FPs would have worked on their FP GBs so that they would produce more than the cultural prizes when the finishers finally get them.

DeletedUser653

Alas with last update they did swop over the FP with the goods, so the 25fp trick is now a 5fp and 25 goods trick :(