viking settlement as 25 FP loop

Discussion in 'Guides' started by bradype, Feb 15, 2019.

1. bradype

bradype Emperor

Upon completing the 5th quest of the viking settlement, you receive 20FPs from a milestone reward and 5FPs from a quest reward. But time is money, so how can you make the most out of it? This method is the fastest way to do so.
    1. Build 6 shacks
    2. Disconnect them in far corners (just keep 1 connected to get notifications)
    3. Build 2 axe smiths
    4. Fill with runestones
    5. Start 4h productions
    6. Collect quest rewards
    7. Collect axes
    8. Unlock shrines
    9. Build 2 shrines
    10. Collect quest rewards
    11. Collect milestone reward
    12. Abort settlement
    13. Wait the 24h cooldown between abortion and starting of a settlement
    It will take you only 29h and 2m, plus your and the server's reaction times, to yield 25FPs.
    Considering 36h instead (because you need to sleep), you should be able to produce 500 FPs a month, 16.5FPs a day on average.
    This is much more rewarding than completing the settlements, even on long term as FPs call FPs and the sooner the better. It also has the advantage of needing much less effort from you.

jrslm likes this.
  2. shad23

shad23 Tsar

lol i build 3 shacks a few roads to conect them , build 10 runestones , build 1 axe smith use the 8 h in axe smith does the same thing but takes me 4 extra hours gives me time to do other stuff , i might try with 2 axe smiths one day

3. Peter the Great I

Peter the Great I Private

Perhaps the the forge point reward should be swap with the resource reward so It cannot be manipulated.

4. eon1299

eon1299 Private

Why so? Older players wouldnt bother, new players will be happy :)

5. Test Ament

Test Ament Overlord

or they let it how it is

and in 2 years player will still farm those 25 FP

when other players get 50 FP and more daily from all maxed special buildings from 6 different nations :lol:

6. bradype

bradype Emperor

And players who would still farm those FPs would have worked on their FP GBs so that they would produce more than the cultural prizes when the finishers finally get them.

Cursedveggie likes this.
  7. HRC

HRC Monarch

Alas with last update they did swop over the FP with the goods, so the 25fp trick is now a 5fp and 25 goods trick :(