• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Viking Obstructions not random?

DeletedUser115679

I started a new viking quest and had a particularly nasty arrangement of obstructions. So I laid down some shacks and an axe smith, collected a few quests and abandoned the settlement. I waited the 24 hour cool-down and started again and much to my frustration with this stupid viking thing, the rocks appeared in EXACTLY the same spots. This is not the first time i have noticed this - its just the first time I've captured a screen-shot

Attachments

• Riva Vikings 2019-06-16.jpg
    Riva Vikings 2019-06-16.jpg
    882.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Riva Vikings 2019-06-18.jpg
    Riva Vikings 2019-06-18.jpg
    754 KB · Views: 101

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
I started a new viking quest and had a particularly nasty arrangement of obstructions. So I laid down some shacks and an axe smith, collected a few quests and abandoned the settlement. I waited the 24 hour cool-down and started again and much to my frustration with this stupid viking thing, the rocks appeared in EXACTLY the same spots. This is not the first time i have noticed this - its just the first time I've captured a screen-shot

That's how it works, the only time obstructions changes if if you complete the settlement fully. However now that there is no 25 fp run...time for inno to change this.

DeletedUser96901

no bug

However now that there is no 25 fp run...time for inno to change this.
nice joke

first farming FP and not playing
and when playing expecting InnoGames to make it easier

would be really unfair to real players who played settlements from the beginning

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
no bug

nice joke

first farming FP and not playing
and when playing expecting InnoGames to make it easier

would be really unfair to real players who played settlements from the beginning

To clarify....Cool down period was introduced due to 25 fp farming. As that is no longer possible, either inno should remove the cooling period or they have to change the layout / Obstructions. Hope that makes sense.

DeletedUser96901

Cool down period was introduced due to 25 fp farming. As that is no longer possible
goods + 5 FP farming is still possible
not very popular but as farming still possible

either inno should remove the cooling period
only if all rewards would be collected and paid after the settlement was completed

if you abort you get nothing and then there would be no need of that cooling period

or they have to change the layout / Obstructions
that is part of the challenge and will not be changed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

btw farming 5 FP + goods in 5 hours would be more effective than the old 25 FP after 29 hours
:rolleyes:

so with removing the cooldown timer you actually create the next loophole to exploit