• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

VICTORY TOWER

DeletedUser113200

My idea for the victory tower is an optoinal choice before you begin your 7 day countdown to either pick medals, goods or forge points and then once the clock commences you cant back out of it

Emberguard

Legend
This would be a serious game breaker. It's beyond broken.

Victory Towers are classified as "All Ages" meaning
> No Roads
> Automatically upgrades to current age

- I have never seen an All Ages production building. And if it were a production building it wouldn't be on the 7 day timer anymore unless they outright remove the diamond collection option for it

If this change happened then whenever a event comes up I'd dump whatever the main prize is and focus purely on getting Victory Towers because it's already better then everything else out there in its output that is not a GB. The only thing that makes it balanced is what it's producing. For that matter I wouldn't even need a GB with this

My current Goods production (EMA): 1316 - 1736 goods per week

Your change to the Victory Tower:
886 squares + Townhall for my EMA city. Victory Towers give 11 per week (EMA). 886 x 11 = 9,746.... That's between 7.4 and 5.61 times my current output. And given I wouldn't have to worry about missing productions for an entire week there'd be no loss for not logging in (unlike currently where if you miss a couple hours in the morning you lose the opportunity to fit in another round of goods)

Even if I swapped between which weeks I use FPs and which weeks I gather goods, or split it down the middle for which Towers produced what I only get 80~ FPs a day currently (560 a week).

Oh and even with this huge advantage..... I'm not sure I want to click and set the production for 886 Victory towers each week. It'd need to be a diamond collection thing that automatically resets them when you choose an option. Which would mean 6 options not 3, and daily not weekly

Last edited:

DeletedUser96901

now there are different levels to the victory tower hahahahah
my -1 wasn't against different levels :rolleyes:

it was against:
to either pick ..., goods or forge points

hahahahah
so haha you still only can only chose between medals (level 1) and more medals (level 2)

I guess its not what you know its who you know
or is it what you wish (FP and goods) and what you get (more medals) ;)

Vesiger

Monarch
Why are victory towers so great? I have thirty or so unused in my inventory, and am considering deleting the ones that I placed at the beginning of the game; they pay out a tiny number of medals and take a week to do so. I get more medals from random incidents daily than from victory towers in a week, without counting daily challenge rewards or GBs levelling up -- I'd come to the conclusion that with all these new features in the game victory towers were pretty much obsolete.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
@Vesiger the best use of a VT would be dead space that nothing else can fit into. Space that only watchfires or VT can fit into unless you have either an event building that's 1x1 or like to use decorations.

Regardless of whether incidents give more medals you still need medals. Beginning players have less options then more established players so their true value will be different for each player. Especially with the first few medal expansions being rather cheap

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Well , i on my beginning haven't used victory towers as even then they never gave enough to justify placing them ...