• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: very seriuos bug

DeletedUser

for the "wizard's end" quest, given by ragu silvertongue, i have to gain 800 happiness.
on 11.08.2012, at ~23 hours (romania time) i have started constructing a public bath and a doctor.
this morning, instead of having 570+470 happiness gained, i only have 470, the game has counted only the doctor building.
this is very frustrating, especially because i had to sell 2 buildings to acquire the necessary place.
please fix it or at least return the resources i have spend for the public bath.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

OK, a few things.

1. Before you pot a bug report, use the search function to see if it's been reported before. Searching for "wizard's end" would have found you these 2 threads. 1 2
2. If you can't find an exisitng report, make a new thread. When you do this, choose a meaningful subject name, like "Wizard's End Quest Bug"
3. When constructing your post, use the required bug report format. As found here, Link

These 3 simple steps save everyone a lot of time. As the other two threads suggest, submit an in-game support ticket, and the in-game mods can look into the problem and resolve it for you. To do that, right-click anywhere in-game, choose 'Support' from the pop-up menu and follow the prompts. Or you can follow the 'In-Game Support' link in my signature.

Hope your issue is resolved soon. Enjoy the game!

DeletedUser

Thanks Barti, yes this is a duplicate, submitting a support ticket is the right course of action.