• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

very big GB, pyramids.

do you like the idea of a VERY GREAT great building with an equally BIG payout?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser117425

probaly not the first time a very big gb has been proposed, but i felt like sharing this idea.

a really big GB.
Pyramids of Cheops.

12x12 in size

1st reward 300fp at lvl 80
2nd reward, increase settlement x4 odds by maximum 20% at lvl 80

should be expensive to level and beside an initial lower level speed bump most of the gains should come in the later part.

DeletedUser117425

some more thought and details:

i was thinking it should be really expensive like 2 times as expensive as himeji castle.
it could be a stone age GB (half joking)
of course amount of fp gain and settlement bonus is just a quick and dirty out of my thumb number, can be different, but it should give a big boost in fp for the price of a big space and investment, but still beat soks.
the absolute number is huge, but more inefficient then the other fp producing gb`s space-wise.

DeletedUser117425

i edited it, the FP slipped my mind.
actualy i have seen 50 posts that are named worst proposal ever!
and many by you? your hobby?

well feel free to dislike it, i doubt the odds of this getting accepted are 1 in a million.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108359

We already have a pyramid. The Temple of Relics.

i doubt the odds of this getting accepted are 1 in a million.

True, but those arent bad odds, what are the odds of someone winning the lottery, yet people still play, and some even win it.
If you didnt put an idea forward or buy a ticket then the odds are Zero in a million. :D
But having said that, if you would like this idea to grow, and be taken seriously, i feel you need to think it out a bit more and go into much better detail about it.
Also they way you say it should give very little gains in the beginning and greater gains at much higher levels.
Where is the incentive to build it. Especially if, as you say it would be difficult and expensive to build. An Arc is a lot smaller and can give you a lot more than this building would.

DeletedUser117425

true, but temple of relics is inca based and pretty visual distinct

i admit, most of why i think this idea is great is becouse i cant really think of any other HUGE building to use as template, and it suited the theme of the second bonus pretty well.

so could be another building, like the great library of alexanderia.
ideas? :)

i am also suprised the pyramids of cheops are not used in FoE already make you wonder if they got plans for it already.

DeletedUser108359

but it should give a big boost in fp for the price of a big space and investment, but still beat soks.
the absolute number is huge, but more inefficient then the other fp producing gb`s space-wise.

I believe you may have made a mistake here. : "more inefficient then the other fp producing gb`s space-wise"

DeletedUser117425

We already have a pyramid. The Temple of Relics.

True, but those arent bad odds, what are the odds of someone winning the lottery, yet people still play, and some even win it.
If you didnt put an idea forward or buy a ticket then the odds are Zero in a million. :D
But having said that, if you would like this idea to grow, and be taken seriously, i feel you need to think it out a bit more and go into much better detail about it.
Also they way you say it should give very little gains in the beginning and greater gains at much higher levels.
Where is the incentive to build it. Especially if, as you say it would be difficult and expensive to build. An Arc is a lot smaller and can give you a lot more than this building would.

i was thinking it should have a "small" initial boost, like how AO get 2fp at the start instead of 1, and then slow down a bit before turning to 1 fp/level.

exact numbers are hard, but somethng like 5 fp for level one then 2 fp each level until level 10. then 1 fp until level 30, then about 5 fp per level.
well that general curve idea.

Agent327

Overlord
i edited it, the FP slipped my mind.
actualy i have seen 50 posts that are named worst proposal ever!
and many by you? your hobby?

well feel free to dislike it, i doubt the odds of this getting accepted are 1 in a million.

I know. Ifrequently think a proposal is the worst ever and then still somebody comes along and surprises me, so you hold that honour now.

The odds of this getting accepted are zero at the moment.

DeletedUser117425

I know. Ifrequently think a proposal is the worst ever and then still somebody comes along and surprises me, so you hold that honour now.

i can make a proposal to make the coluseum 12x12, then you are entitled to truely mean it too!
or will you give that a +1?

DeletedUser117425

if i did not know better you are a troll fishing for responses, becouse well...`
as a factual statement, all proposals have a zero odd to get accepted AT THE MOMENT anyhow.

taken less literal
how many gbs have been proposed over the years and how many are actualy taken? i doubt the ratio is better then 1:1000

DeletedUser117425

saying it would have a non zero chance would been much cooler!

DeletedUser108359

I agree with Agent, but probably Not for the same reasons.
Its because i feel the idea needs more work. I am not trying to say its bad or put you off the idea.
I just feel if you want it taken even partially seriously, you need to think about it more and be more specific about it.
Size, boosts, costs etc.
Ideas and suggestions tend to get ripped to shreds here, so you need to make sure its air and watertight. :D
Best of luck.8-)

DeletedUser117425

looking through the forums, i estimate 95% of agents comments are blatantly negative, therefore i wont take him serious anymore.
however thank you for YOUR constructive criticism.

i admit this idea is mostly to share the fun and dont have any realistic hope of it getting into the game.
however before i posted i had the idea to gauge interest in the general idea, if yes more work can be added to make it actually balanced, like an alpha suggestion, moving to beta, then final form.

maybe i was too
naive

Status
Not open for further replies.