• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ventrilo or Teamspeak Channel

• Thread starter DeletedUser6939
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6939

Proposal: Adding official FoE TeamSpeak Channel or Ventrilo channel.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: Yes.

Reason: I suppose that it would be fun to hear each other, their thoughts, to know them, to see how they speak, what they have to say in real life.

Details: By creating TS or VNT channel it would probably increase connection between players and staff.

Visual Aids: /

Balance/Abuse Prevention: /

DeletedUser

This is apropriate for FPS game where you fight in real time and need coordination;in my guild they don't even read our forum neverspeaking about talking to eachothers

DeletedUser

Idea of VoIP server is good, but I'm not sure would it be used in such a game like this.
Most of the players and staff use Skype to chat.

On the other hand, InnoGames would have to by license to host their own TS3 or Ventrilo, and setting it up is sometimes a mess.
For now, no.

DeletedUser

From the FAQ, under "miscellaneous":

Is there an ingame chat feature?
I’m afraid not – and it will not be implemented either, so please do not post it as an idea.
Apart from the fact that it is a massive server drain and would slow down the production and final product of the game even further, the priority right now is to get the current bugs fixed and to add new key features to the game.
However, there is a player chat available (skype) for those who would like to ask questions etc, please contact (click) Blacksmith for that

Status
Not open for further replies.