• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Vendettas Recruiting

DeletedUser

Hey guys, Vendettas are a new Guild to FOE and we are hoping to expand and climb up the leaderboards. As of now we are recruiting anyone, even if they have 5 points. We are looking for trustworthy members as we need a few council members and a Head Of Council (If you request these places please post why). Please post below with your in-game nick for an invite

Surge

Brigadier-General
I will be perfectly honest. It's always good to see new guilds trying to go out, but at this point in arvahall, its quite pointless, seeing as how #1 and #2 are the major powers of this world. Feel free to try everything to grow, however, I am not stopping you. Just a little friendly warning.

DeletedUser

this reminds me of the line "pick up the gun"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

user name michael1983 sign my up but i dont know how many points ive got