• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Vary GbG season start times

TorchwoodBob

Private
Hi,

I tried to search, but couldn't find anything, although I'm sure this must have been discussed before.

GbG seasons start at the same time if day. For those who have work commitments, it means by the time they can take a look at the map, the initial race to the middle is over.

Would it be a huge problem to change it so that GbG season start time moves back by, say 2 hours each season?

joesoap

Major-General
There is never going to be a time that suits everybody & moving the start time is just going to get confusing as players won't know when it starts or finishes

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Hi,

I tried to search, but couldn't find anything, although I'm sure this must have been discussed before.

GbG seasons start at the same time if day. For those who have work commitments, it means by the time they can take a look at the map, the initial race to the middle is over.

Would it be a huge problem to change it so that GbG season start time moves back by, say 2 hours each season?
Dont think it would be a huge problem, weather developers would do it is another thing..:?

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
There is never going to be a time that suits everybody & moving the start time is just going to get confusing as players won't know when it starts or finishes
Out of season countdown has always been there when you click on GbG tab, so wouldnt be difficult to see start time :)

TorchwoodBob

Private
I don't want a start time to suit everyone, clearly not possible. But, I'm interested in making it fair for all. With a rotating start time, you have a chance of a start time that suits you every so often. The current system is biased in favour of that group of people who like the current start time, and they get that advantage every single season.

Miles Teg

Private
Because of my work schedule I can start contributing to GBG only some 8 hours after the season starts. It bothers me to not being able to help the guild in those first crucial hours when getting to the center of the map means a lot. Moving a start each time by 1 or 2 hours would make it possible for everyone to get a chance to feel the rush of those first couple of hours when everything is open.

I am for this.