• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Values of coins produced by the town hall every age

Surge

Brigadier-General
Just as the title says. I need to know the amount of coins every age of the town hall produces, excluding ME (it produces 20,000). This is for my coin guide that I am almost finished with updating. Thanks!

DeletedUser

Iron Age - 1500
HMA - 4000

Sorry - can't quite remember if EMA is 2500 or not...

DeletedUser15432

Late middle Ages - 6000
Colonial - 9000
Industrial - 12000
Progressive - 16000

Can not tell for other ages as no cities in those ages

DeletedUser2989

I think BA was 500, that number is ringing bells but I'm not certain.

DeletedUser

I think BA was 500, that number is ringing bells but I'm not certain.

That number rings bells for me as far as BA is concerned, if Stone Age was 250... I can confirm IA as 1500 since I have an IA town hall. Could anyone check with lower-age guildies to get the correct figures?

Remorce's post from the Beginners guide to FOE quoted below would seem to suggest that BA is 500:

Part 03 - Research

Time for some new technology – don't you think? Or do you like your awful looking town hall (did you know that you can collect 500 coins every 24h from it)? Everytime you research the first technology of the next era will put you in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

Stone age - 250 coins
Bronze age - 500 coins
Iron age - 1,500 coins
EMA - 2,500 coins
HMA - 4,000 coins
LMA - 6,000 coins
Colonial - 9,000 coins
Industrial - 12,000 coins
Progressive -16,000 coins
Modern - 20,000 coins

:)

Surge

Brigadier-General
Thanks a whole lot everybody! I am almost done editing the guide and modernizing it according to updates.

DeletedUser

Thanks a whole lot everybody! I am almost done editing the guide and modernizing it according to updates.

Thank you for your work too, Surge - it is always very much appreciated. :D