• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Other Valentine's Sale Feedback

PlagueMaster

Private
The offers I got were (I'm camping in Iron age right now):
300 medals for 295 diamonds
Mystery Box for 500 diamonds
50 forge points for 995 diamonds
Ferris Wheel Selection Kit for 2.8k diamonds.

How in the world is this a sale? Nobody in their right minds buys forge points with diamonds especially at that price, 300 medals for that many diamonds is mental, and the Mystery Box is way overpriced. And don't get me started on how many diamonds are needed to max the Ferris Wheel :/

Knight of ICE

The offers I got were (I'm camping in Iron age right now):
300 medals for 295 diamonds
Mystery Box for 500 diamonds
50 forge points for 995 diamonds
Ferris Wheel Selection Kit for 2.8k diamonds.

How in the world is this a sale? Nobody in their right minds buys forge points with diamonds especially at that price, 300 medals for that many diamonds is mental, and the Mystery Box is way overpriced. And don't get me started on how many diamonds are needed to max the Ferris Wheel :/

It is a sale, cause you can get the same offers in the game and in that case you need to pay more. Same as a sale in a shop. You can get it fo less than usual. Do you walk into the shop to ask them how in the world that is a sale?

PlagueMaster

Private
It is a sale, cause you can get the same offers in the game and in that case you need to pay more. Same as a sale in a shop. You can get it fo less than usual. Do you walk into the shop to ask them how in the world that is a sale?
I get that it is a "discount" off of what normally is a horrendously priced item. But this wouldn't go for stuff that you usually can't buy with diamonds such as the Ferris wheel selection kit, medals, and that mystery chest to my knowledge. Your argument only makes sense for the forge points. Also when I say how is that a sale, I don't mean it literally since of course if there is a discount it can be called a sale, it is more of a figure of speech.

And yes I would walk into a shop and talk about how some things in the shop are not priced well enough to be called a sale. It is a feedback thread, I am allowed to express my discontent am I not? Guess its now the norm to moderate how people feel now even in feedback threads.

EDIT: Yes I get that I don't have to buy the things but either way, it felt a little bit underwhelming at least to me. Other games have sales that are way bigger and have more reasonably priced items to boot.

Last edited:
I did not take part in the Valentine day :sale", nor did I enjoy looking at their promotions for it. Have you ever been hit in the face with a large heavy wet fish? Asking for a friend.

Knight of ICE

I get that it is a "discount" off of what normally is a horrendously priced item. But this wouldn't go for stuff that you usually can't buy with diamonds such as the Ferris wheel selection kit, medals, and that mystery chest to my knowledge.

You are wrong. Those are all items that are offered in the game at some time. Mystery chest is the exception to that, but it's content not.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Have no Interest in the sales have no interest in the mystery box..Could the sale pop ups be an option to hide in the push notification settings?.

04F5DD66-32F3-42C6-8604-3DC4A302A554.jpeg

Last edited:

PlagueMaster

Private
You are wrong. Those are all items that are offered in the game at some time. Mystery chest is the exception to that, but it's content not.
Notice how I said, "to my knowledge" since I am a newer player? :/

And you still haven't replied about your attitude towards people's feelings towards the sale in the feedback section. To my knowledge, it is the norm to say, thank you for your feedback if customers give their feedback towards the sale not confront them about it and nitpick certain areas of their sentences just to argue with them. Truly disappointed.

hades8840

Corporal
I wouldnt call it a sale items may or may not of been cheaper then they normally are but over priced even when a discount is applied is still over priced ..had a ferris wheel thing pop up that would of been a nice item to have but at 28k diamonds I passed

Andrew420

Major
I took 500 of the free diamonds I earn for free and picked the mystery box I figured why not
Won a Bot Rot
Not bad for free
Guess its now the norm to moderate how people feel now even in feedback threads.
On this forum almost every feedback thread turns into a discussion about who knows the best and why their wrong
Makes it hard to actually find the feedback

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I took 500 of the free diamonds I earn for free and picked the mystery box I figured why not
Won a Bot Rot
Not bad for free

On this forum almost every feedback thread turns into a discussion about who knows the best and why their wrong
Makes it hard to actually find the feedback
Feed back is the same after every sale lol.. the general feeling is that it is very overpriced.. can anyone show some really positive feedback anyone has ever posted? :?