• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Valentine's Event 2015

DeletedUser15432

Princess, there are still two quests to go and you get the avatars at the end

DeletedUser96901

and build the tree is only a reminder for people who have one in their inventory that they must build it now if the want to upgrade it in the next quest

DeletedUser

It is stupid to not detect the Great Tree in the inventory. I just found the same problem, so now it proposes me the most ordinary Tree of love along with the Great one I had in my inventory.

Is there any way to make it detect the inventory tree in order to change the quest?

DeletedUser96901

yes the game is stupid:
because it allows the players to be more stupid :rolleyes:

the text from the previous quest says: build tree if you have one. and that is more than in the past
it is not the mistake of the game if players don't do that

and players who already have a GREAT Tree of Love in the inventory are playing for more than 2 years and should know how the game works
actually those players should have build their Tree much sooner to get sure they have it when the upgrade quest comes
because in the past there wasn't that hint when the upgrade quest will come

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, deleted all including the Great tree of stupidity, so do not bother.

Will live without it not lass happier than before.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99489

Ok, now the quest is where I have to delete Great tree of love (don't have it). I have the normal one So what to do next?

DeletedUser96901

if the quest says "Delete Great Tree of Love" then you have one: maybe hidden behind a large building

because if you don't have one you would get the quest "Delete Tree Of Love"
in this case you have to delete the normal Tree Of Love

and if you don't have any Tree of Love the quest would be "Delete one decoration"

DeletedUser7990

Sold my tree of love and..... nothing, absolutely nothing. The quest is still there. WTF?

Oh balls, it says sell the GREAT tree of love, I read it the other way round. Balls!

DeletedUser15432

Question, does anyone know what the alternative quests for the sheriff are for the last 2 quests, on some worlds I will not be able to conquer a province and so will not be able to finich the Robin/Marrian quest line

DeletedUser7990

Nope, didn't read it wrong, it's a different damn quest for my different worlds. So I thought I knew what it was, and then I went to another world and bam.

DeletedUser96901

Question, does anyone know what the alternative quests for the sheriff are for the last 2 quests, on some worlds I will not be able to conquer a province and so will not be able to finich the Robin/Marrian quest line

the quests are almost the same
the only difference is when you don't conquer a province you have to collect 28 instead of 14 goods

DeletedUser2989

Nope, didn't read it wrong, it's a different damn quest for my different worlds. So I thought I knew what it was, and then I went to another world and bam.

Yes, I think many are learning to be careful when reading the quests. Even more important really when you're playing across multiple worlds. If anyone does think they have done what the quest asked and the quest hasn't completed you can send a ticket to support and they can check what happened. Sometimes it's as simple as not clicking "accept" before doing what the quest asked, sometimes it is miss reading the quest, sometimes it is actually a bugged up quest.

But it's really important that people take some time, read through the entire quest and be sure of exactly what it's asking. You'd be surprised exactly how easy it is to think the wrong thing when quickly reading quests or questions.

DeletedUser

does anyone knows why i still have a quest from robin and marian "Happily ever after?" and the request is "Congratulations! you finished all the Valentine's day quests!"
i meant why is still there if all the quests are done?

DeletedUser15432

This stays there until the event finishes, it is not a quest, it is a notice that you have finished all the quests