• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Valentine's Event 2015

DeletedUser15432

Nice one, I see they have decided to go for the classic Robin Hood as played by Errol Flynn and Olivia De Haviland as Marion and Basil Rathbone as the Sherriff of Nottingham

DeletedUser105544

Plunder from the rich and sell it to the poor at double price!

Cheers Robin :)

DeletedUser80579

Nice one, I see they have decided to go for the classic Robin Hood as played by Errol Flynn and Olivia De Haviland as Marion and Basil Rathbone as the Sherriff of Nottingham

I think the red haired image of Marian originally came from the Robin of Sherwood series - my favourite version :D

DeletedUser105098

So cool
I wish this game was in Persian
Iranians are doing all they could do in this game.:)

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
anyone remembers or knows if there were diamonds or wishing wells in the last valentine event, or will there be in this one? or were they all random rewards with a small chance for 20 diamonds?

DeletedUser

Cool!! Looking forward to this. I hope they have a Marion pic. I quite fancy the idea of being a redhead:)

DeletedUser914

anyone remembers or knows if there were diamonds or wishing wells in the last valentine event, or will there be in this one? or were they all random rewards with a small chance for 20 diamonds?

It is a very small event, and as far as I remembered only a tree of love as mayor reward.

DeletedUser99588

I think there were random rewards and I won diamonds on a few of my cities if I remember correctly. Tree of Love was the main prize last year and there wasn't any other special event buildings to be won. That's not say it can't be different this year but unlikely. Easter will probably have opportunities for more event buildings to be won.

DeletedUser653

It is a very small event, and as far as I remembered only a tree of love as mayor reward.

correct, its a tree of love, but as normal you will get an upgraded version if you have one in your city at the end

DeletedUser5180

during winter event some players complained that those who played on beta server had an advantage and time to prepare better for the event

the valentines event is currently running on beta so players wishing to get a 'heads up' on the probable (it may change but winter event did not) questline can do so there.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I never like to know beforehand (as much as I can't, having seen most events in previous years)... the element of not knowing adds a mini bit of excitement/anticipation to what has become a fairly repetitive and mundane game - I'm don't mean to knock it, but after nearly three years of playing there is not much variety, save events and new eras. So a little bit of anticipation about what the next quest will be in events like this does make a bit of a change to the usual daily routine. For me anyway.

DeletedUser6395

Sadly for me...once again I can't take part in the Valentine's quests.:(

Quest 4 requires me to plunder 2 buildings or acquire 2 sectors...and as I have no sectors available to acquire...and have always maintained a moral code to never plunder anyone...I'm kinda left out in the cold again.

This isn't the first time we have had the same two choices in an event, and I'm wondering why it always has to be the same two?
Why not plunder 2 buildings or polivate 50 people...plunder 2 buildings or spend loads of forge points on a GB....plunder 2 buildings or give loads of goods...etc...anything but the same two choices that holds all non plunderers...that have completed the map...to a non way out??

Because of the same two choices as given in previous quests...I am unable, once again to take part.:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser914

I never like to know beforehand (as much as I can't, having seen most events in previous years)... the element of not knowing adds a mini bit of excitement/anticipation to what has become a fairly repetitive and mundane game - I'm don't mean to knock it, but after nearly three years of playing there is not much variety, save events and new eras. So a little bit of anticipation about what the next quest will be in events like this does make a bit of a change to the usual daily routine. For me anyway.

True, it is repetitive. Time for some new event setups.

DeletedUser6395

Unfortunately..it gave a choice to either plunder or acquire a sector...and I had already acquired all sectors...so it then required me to plunder.:(

As a non plunderer...I'm unable to complete the quest

DeletedUser914

Unfortunately..it gave a choice to either plunder or acquire a sector...and I had already acquired all sectors...so it then required me to plunder.:(

As a non plunderer...I'm unable to complete the quest

Plunder a good friend, say I love you, give a forgepoint back and flirt :o

DeletedUser6395

I've always said from day one...since I joined this game that I would never, ever plunder another member...and it ain't about to change now...several years later.:))
So if I can't play the Valentine's event and win a big tree...I still have my integritree.:)))

DeletedUser99445

Sadly for me...once again I can't take part in the Valentine's quests.:(

Quest 4 requires me to plunder 2 buildings or acquire 2 sectors...and as I have no sectors available to acquire...and have always maintained a moral code to never plunder anyone...I'm kinda left out in the cold again.

This isn't the first time we have had the same two choices in an event, and I'm wondering why it always has to be the same two?
Why not plunder 2 buildings or polivate 50 people...plunder 2 buildings or spend loads of forge points on a GB....plunder 2 buildings or give loads of goods...etc...anything but the same two choices that holds all non plunderers...that have completed the map...to a non way out??

Because of the same two choices as given in previous quests...I am unable, once again to take part.:(

A Moral Code to never plunder anyone is an excuse? Seriously? get over yourself.
Ask one of your neighbours to leave a Hut or a Stilt House in their city to enable you to plunder and complete a quest.
There just isn't a reasonable excuse for you not to complete the quest. This is a game not Real Life. Its not a real house and if your neighbour agrees to let you then it is an act of friendship and you can even offer to return the favour.