• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Valentine's Day Word Cross!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112723

Uploaded

Attachments

• 20180220_100731.jpg
    20180220_100731.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 125

DeletedUser112676

Sabina the Impaler 372 Valentine's day Word Search

Attachments

• Valenties Day Word Search Sabina the Impaler 372.JPG
    Valenties Day Word Search Sabina the Impaler 372.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 129

DeletedUser112732

ValentinesLogoSmaller.png

Happy Valentine's Day!
Heats.png
Heats.png
Heats.png
Once again, love is in the air... and this year, we've got a challenging fusion between a crossword and a word search for all you Lovebirds. From now until March 1st, you'll have the chance to partake in this year's contest, and win yourself some Diamonds!

Heats.png

The Valentine's contest this year is brought to you by our ingame moderator, Nightspark! Thank you!

Valenties%20Day%20Word%20Search.jpg

Heats.png

We will have 2 winners of 1000 Diamonds each selected at random based on the correct answers. To take part, either save the image above/below, and print it off. Once you're done, scan the image and upload it (see below for upload steps). Alternatively, you could use Microsoft Paint or a similar program to circle your answers, or even take a photo and upload the completed Word search! We know this might be a little bit of a learning curve, so please don't hesitate to send us a PM if you're unsure. As always, posts below wont show until the contest is over, so make sure you PM or message myself or a mod if you need help uploading.

Heats.png
Heats.png
Heats.png

For a direct link to the image, please click here.

Good luck!

To upload a file, save it to your computer, and then click on the "Upload File" button below the reply dialogue. Then, select your file and click "Open".
mBysG2ttRVazw_Zuj55Jgg.png

Attachments

• completed word search .jpg
    completed word search .jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 124

DeletedUser112365

Happy Valentine's Day!
Heats.png
Heats.png
Heats.png
Once again, love is in the air... and this year, we've got a challenging fusion between a crossword and a word search for all you Lovebirds. From now until March 1st, you'll have the chance to partake in this year's contest, and win yourself some Diamonds!

Heats.png

The Valentine's contest this year is brought to you by our ingame moderator, Nightspark! Thank you!

Heats.png

We will have 2 winners of 1000 Diamonds each selected at random based on the correct answers. To take part, either save the image above/below, and print it off. Once you're done, scan the image and upload it (see below for upload steps). Alternatively, you could use Microsoft Paint or a similar program to circle your answers, or even take a photo and upload the completed Word search! We know this might be a little bit of a learning curve, so please don't hesitate to send us a PM if you're unsure. As always, posts below wont show until the contest is over, so make sure you PM or message myself or a mod if you need help uploading.

Heats.png
Heats.png
Heats.png

Good luck!

To upload a file, save it to your computer, and then click on the "Upload File" button below the reply dialogue. Then, select your file and click "Open".

Happy Valentine's Day!
Heats.png
Heats.png
Heats.png

Heats.png

Heats.png

Heats.png
Heats.png
Heats.png

Good luck!

Attachments

• Forge of Hearts-treboreel.pdf
    239.7 KB · Views: 131

DeletedUser112419

Happy Valentine's Day!
Heats.png
Heats.png
Heats.png

Heats.png

Heats.png

Heats.png
Heats.png
Heats.png

Good luck!

I hope that my upload has worked. Good luck everybody.

Attachments

• Scan0413.jpg
    Scan0413.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 121

DeletedUser112736

Hi, just uploading the valentine's day word search :) Thank you!

Attachments

• Valenties Day Word Search copy.jpg
    Valenties Day Word Search copy.jpg
    517.6 KB · Views: 133

DeletedUser112365

Hello FOE Staff,

I've attached my completed answers in the 'PDF' file above. I hope that I've completed it correctly. Kind regards. xo trebor

DeletedUser

Here is my submission. Thanks was a lot of fun, and challenging

Attachments

• AvitusPablo.jpg
    AvitusPablo.jpg
    795.6 KB · Views: 118

DeletedUser112745

Enjoyed doing this. Thanks you Nightspark for creating the word search and the forum staff for hosting the contest. :)

B06161FD-EDDF-40CE-8C19-0606648E141C.jpeg

Good luck everyone. :)

DeletedUser112734

Amethyst
Ophelia
Honey
Venus
Eternal Tree
Eros
Kiss
Chocolat
Sakura rock
Paris
Hepburn
Home sweet home
Love letter
Sleeve
Sweetheart
Liebe
Jewelry
Adele
Garden ruins
Frozen lily
Jack

Happy Valentines Day all :D
Valenties Day Word Search.jpg

DeletedUser110102

VALENTINE'S CROSSWORD
From; QueenLynett
Guild; Revolver
World; Brisgard
Thanks, this was fun & even a little challenging! :D

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    436.1 KB · Views: 130

DeletedUser112751

Hi. Sending in the answer sheet for the crossword. Please do let me know if unable to open the document. Thank you. :)

Attachments

• Valentineforgeanswer.pdf
    794.8 KB · Views: 261

DeletedUser112749

Hello. Attached is my solution to word search :)

Attachments

• Valenties Day Word Search.jpg
    Valenties Day Word Search.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 192
Status
Not open for further replies.