• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Valentine's Day Word Cross!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112731

20180222_212248-min.jpg

DeletedUser112691

Done 8-)

Attachments

• Valenties Day Word Search.jpg
    Valenties Day Word Search.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 124

DeletedUser112747

Please check my answers :D

Attachments

• Valenties Day Word Search a.jpg
    Valenties Day Word Search a.jpg
    533.1 KB · Views: 131

DeletedUser110074

I keep getting this message-
There was a problem uploading your file.

DeletedUser112761

Hi I get an error when uploading the file. It is a jpg from my phone.

DeletedUser112761

I believe it is now working. Please find my entry below

Attachments

• 28342922_1991605904426046_1611605902_o.jpg
    28342922_1991605904426046_1611605902_o.jpg
    963.4 KB · Views: 122

DeletedUser112319

ValentinesLogoSmaller.png

Happy Valentine's Day!
Heats.png
Heats.png
Heats.png
Once again, love is in the air... and this year, we've got a challenging fusion between a crossword and a word search for all you Lovebirds. From now until March 1st, you'll have the chance to partake in this year's contest, and win yourself some Diamonds!

Heats.png

The Valentine's contest this year is brought to you by our ingame moderator, Nightspark! Thank you!

Valenties%20Day%20Word%20Search.jpg

Heats.png

We will have 2 winners of 1000 Diamonds each selected at random based on the correct answers. To take part, either save the image above/below, and print it off. Once you're done, scan the image and upload it (see below for upload steps). Alternatively, you could use Microsoft Paint or a similar program to circle your answers, or even take a photo and upload the completed Word search! We know this might be a little bit of a learning curve, so please don't hesitate to send us a PM if you're unsure. As always, posts below wont show until the contest is over, so make sure you PM or message myself or a mod if you need help uploading.

Heats.png
Heats.png
Heats.png

For a direct link to the image, please click here.

Good luck!

To upload a file, save it to your computer, and then click on the "Upload File" button below the reply dialogue. Then, select your file and click "Open".
mBysG2ttRVazw_Zuj55Jgg.png

Here are my guesses:

Attachments

• DSC_0016.JPG
    DSC_0016.JPG
    921.9 KB · Views: 114
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110635

Happy Valentine's Day!
Heats.png
Heats.png
Heats.png
Once again, love is in the air... and this year, we've got a challenging fusion between a crossword and a word search for all you Lovebirds. From now until March 1st, you'll have the chance to partake in this year's contest, and win yourself some Diamonds!

Heats.png

The Valentine's contest this year is brought to you by our ingame moderator, Nightspark! Thank you!

Heats.png

We will have 2 winners of 1000 Diamonds each selected at random based on the correct answers. To take part, either save the image above/below, and print it off. Once you're done, scan the image and upload it (see below for upload steps). Alternatively, you could use Microsoft Paint or a similar program to circle your answers, or even take a photo and upload the completed Word search! We know this might be a little bit of a learning curve, so please don't hesitate to send us a PM if you're unsure. As always, posts below wont show until the contest is over, so make sure you PM or message myself or a mod if you need help uploading.

Heats.png
Heats.png
Heats.png

Good luck!

To upload a file, save it to your computer, and then click on the "Upload File" button below the reply dialogue. Then, select your file and click "Open".

Happy Valentine's Day!
Heats.png
Heats.png
Heats.png

Heats.png

Heats.png

Heats.png
Heats.png
Heats.png

Good luck!

Forge of Empire PScarrell@hotmail.com 001.jpg
Forge of Empire PScarrell@hotmail.com 001.jpg

DeletedUser110635

Here is my entry to the Forge of Hearts word search. Hope I win.

DeletedUser112782

Here s my Valentine's day word cross entry

Attachments

• Valentines Day Word Search Tonron 2018.jpg
    Valentines Day Word Search Tonron 2018.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 124

DeletedUser112426

Please find my answers in the attachment.

Attachments

• ForgeOfHearts_vladXVIII.jpg
    ForgeOfHearts_vladXVIII.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 128

DeletedUser103052

Completed word-search attached :)
Happy holidays all!

Attachments

• Valenties Day Word Search.jpg
    Valenties Day Word Search.jpg
    347.8 KB · Views: 139

DeletedUser112766

Happy Valentine's Day!
Heats.png
Heats.png
Heats.png

Heats.png

Heats.png

Heats.png
Heats.png
Heats.png

Good luck!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Heats.png
Heats.png
Heats.png

Heats.png

Heats.png

Heats.png
Heats.png
Heats.png

Good luck!

Attachments

• IMG_20180222_233206.jpg
    IMG_20180222_233206.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 126

DeletedUser112788

Here is my finished puzzle.
Thanks and take care.
JR515

Attachments

• Scan_20180225.png
    Scan_20180225.png