• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

using your template server error

• Thread starter DeletedUser7054
  • Start date

DeletedUser7054

the Format below; the more information provided, the better. Please only one issue per thread!

•World: Tell us what world you have noticed this bug in.

ARVAHALL

•Browser and Version: Tell us which web browser you are using, include version number if possible.

IE 9.0.10

•Overview of the bug: Tell us what happens when this bug occurs, what prompts the bug to occur - include as much information about the bug as you can, so that we can address it. The more descriptive you can be, the more chance we have of understanding you.

•Screenshots: Show us any screenshots that you have of the bug, or any other visual aids. These are often invaluable.

have none

•How often this occurs: Tell us the frequency in which this occurs or if this is the first time and if it only occurs during specific times. (providing your timezone if possible, or alternatively the time in GMT+1/UTC+1)

everytime I try to login top that word.

•Urgency: Tell us if this is an urgent bug (game-changing/game-breaking), or if it is just a minor bug (non-game changing).

I have purchasde many many hundred diamonds using both paypal and also Amex and now it looks like you have simply taken my money.

•Preventative Actions: What have you tried to prevent this bug from occurring?

There is nothing I could do.

•Summary: Give us a brief summary of the bug.

Again server error when I click on the word ARVAHALL
•I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.

•Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes.

0.17.9915 (25.09.2012 8:07),
cavalierhome (185251),
us3,
en_US,
WIN 11,4,402,278,
Windows 7,
MSIE 8.0, (your game incorrectly detects the browser it is actually 9.0.10)
1596x750

This game is full of bugs. PayOal won't workmost of the time. Service requests are via a console but the responses come by email without telling you... so they endup in the garbage bin untill you notice them.
Suport people send you nasty emails because you dint know they aere emailing you since nowhere on the game does it say suport requests entered in the paypal credit car console are responded by email...
Credit card companies block your card untill you call them to tell them its ok...
and finaly after taking much of my money I simply get server error.

If anyone from this copmpany is reading this some help would be aprrciated.

Cheers
Paul

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey cavalierhome, welcome to the Forums. :)

The bugs you get when trying to buy diamonds is because of the use of IE, it has many incompatability issues.

Have you tried logging into another computer, and tried clearing your cache and cookies?
I have just tried logging into Brisgard and East-Nagach, and there is no problem.

It could be that there are updates going on in Arvahall somehow.. in that case I'd advice to try again in 30-60 minutes.

As for mail appearing in your junk folder, try adding those mails to your contacts or mark them Safe.

- L

DeletedUser7054

IE has bugs... but a comercial game sould work better.

Anyway I have done all those things, I have no other computer to try.
This has been like this for more that 1 hour now.

is this game for real? Or are thy just out to take peoples money?

Just askin???

DeletedUser4089

Hi, thanks for posting all the info.

Unfortunately, as you are playing on the US servers, our in-game support team will be unable to assist you.

Here is the link to the US Bug Report Section on the US forums. - Link

It seems many users there are having the same problem you describe. - Link

(If you feel the support staff there was abusive, please PM Hellstromm on the US forums)

DeletedUser7054

Thank you for your help.

However just another way that this game miss treats clients.... Now I have to start allover agaqin... As it is I had to ask google (a company that actually works) to find this place.

Thanks and cheers

Paul

DeletedUser4089

If you look at the bottom left of your city screen, there are 9 buttons, the bottom right one will take you directly to the forums :)

Hope everything gets sorted for you soon.

DeletedUser7455

I must admit I sympathise with the author, I bought nearly 12 hours ago diamonds by Pay Pal - not possible with Firefox (newest version and newest flash) so opened Chrome, went through. Ordered the diamonds, paid, money booked from account in seconds, Paypal email in seconds - still waiting for the diamonds. Support's answer after more than 4 hours was it seems to be fixed and the diamonds should appear on my account (doesn't he know?).

Not so satisfactory.