• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Using supplies to buy forge points

DeletedUser96844

Why not create an option where you can buy forge points with supplies..
Exactly the same as buying with coins..

Some ppl like myself are in the position where i am getting so much supplies compared to coins that i will never be able to use them up..
I buy forge points to donate to guild members new GBs..and for advancing on tech tree.

But I currently sit with just under 30 million supplies and i can only use the for some quests, tech tree advancement and making new buildings.

An option to buy forge points with supplies would help everyone (especially those short of coin)

It would not take too much work from the devs to get an option like this up and running as it is already in place for coins.

Titan45

DeletedUser4089

Not a fan of this.

I think if someone wants to buy lots of Forge Points, it should be up to the player to organise their city to produce the coins to do so.

DeletedUser96844

Even though you are not a fan Bart...should it not be given consideration like other ideas.
I am sure a lot of player would find it a good idea.

After all the company has come up with a few crazy ideas in the past which they have put through...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98465

Even though you are not a fan Bart...should it not be given consideration like other ideas.
I am sure a lot of player would find it a good idea.

After all the company has come up with a few crazy ideas in the past which they have put through...

It should and that's his opinion on it.

Personally I don't see what value it adds over and above the current method, I would also has at a guess the cost would increase on the coins to balance out the supplies so that people don't alternate to get the cheapest option every time.

DeletedUser1081

This (and variations on it) was suggested repeatedly back when I was the Ideas Section mod, and it was one of the ones the dev team designated as "not gonna happen".