• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Using Forge point packs on Android

• Thread starter DeletedUser108842
  • Start date

DeletedUser108842

Hello,

I am using my tablet as much as I use my PC to play Forge of Empires.

What I noticed is that I can't donate a forge point pack to a Great building. Instead I have to open my inventory first, then use the pack, then go to the Great building, then donate some amount of points. Not to mention that if there are less than 60 min remaining on the forge point bar, I am wasting the time I've waited but leave it to a player's convinience for this one.
I find this disturbing, especially when it is about using a touch screen. What if I am donating 100-200-300 or even 1000 forge points? :)

I mean, I don't think that idea needs voting, just implementation.

DeletedUser100065

As you say doesn't need a discussion really just implementing +1

DeletedUser914

And moreover: the forgepoints packages are last in your inventory. You have to scroll all down.

+1

DeletedUser15986

+1

Very, very +1

Separate the FP packs into their own tab as well!

joesoap

Major-General
After having to spend a week playing on my phone I agree that the fp system needs to be made a lot more user friendly

DeletedUser109385

I am surprised this idea did not get a single -1 yet! Let's keep it that way.