• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Uses of diamonds

• Thread starter Deleted member 118885
  • Start date

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
I forget exactly what the extra diamond % is on the offer, but it’s the very first offer after starting a new city... Start a new city, log out then back in and it should appear.
I remember there is an offer at the beginning, but I dont think it is as good as 150/200% bonus. But I opened my last city 1 year ago, so i could be wrong.

I remember there is an offer at the beginning, but I dont think it is as good as 150/200% bonus. But I opened my last city 1 year ago, so i could be wrong.
Someone once said that the diamonds you buy on a new city come in packs to the inventory but you can open them on a different world where you have a high CF, or maybe it was save them until you have a high cf! Can't quite remember, but either way it boosted again what you had bought.

Agent327

Overlord
Someone once said that the diamonds you buy on a new city come in packs to the inventory but you can open them on a different world where you have a high CF, or maybe it was save them until you have a high cf! Can't quite remember, but either way it boosted again what you had bought.

That does not make sense at all. If diamonds were to go to your inventory you would not be able to use them on other worlds, cause your inventory is limited to the world you are on. CF can not boost what you buy. CF only boosts what you get in quests.

DeletedUser113278

Ok, I’ve been corrected by a friend.... told me that the 200% offers on the largest amount of diamonds are the best value (bought on PC - so Apple app doesn’t take its cut).

You can only collect those diamonds on the new city though... So, unless a friend on that world basically gifts you a CF then lifts it immediately... then how?
I think it was something to do with the packs going to the inventory so you could open them later. No idea if it's true, just said I remember reading it once :)

DeletedUser113278

I think it was something to do with the packs going to the inventory so you could open them later. No idea if it's true, just said I remember reading it once :)

I bought a couple months ago and they don’t go into any packs, just added to the rest.

Didn’t know there was such a thing as diamond packs myself... and if they are in the inventory anyways, then they aren’t in the story quest and won’t be CF boosted.

But sure, if you have a good friend already established and willing to help you get bps, goods and FPS to lift it very fast then sure, sounds awesome :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

56k diamonds.jpg

That does not make sense at all. If diamonds were to go to your inventory you would not be able to use them on other worlds, cause your inventory is limited to the world you are on. CF can not boost what you buy. CF only boosts what you get in quests.

diamonds-1.jpg