• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Useless Great Buildings Revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Some here think everybody in the Iron age has an ARC with an endless supply of medals - they don't and the only ones that do are the dummies willing to load much of their progress - into getting one by giving away massive fp's to those that have them, making them more powerful and themselves weaker by delaying their game by a year or more.

As for Traz an additional unit per level is comparable to Cape - an additional fp per level. When comparing an event bldg. to one of these gb's - it's an improper comparison - if you think these event bldgs. are so much better than your Traz & Cape - DELETE THEM & use the event bldgs. - No you won't do that because you know that these event bldgs. take up more space every time you plant one. There is No Way that you could get enough military units out of an event bldg. to compare to a Traz & You shouldn't. The idea that an event bldg. gives 10 military units so that's equal to 10 levels of Traz is flawed. Show me one city where somebody will delete their level 102 Traz for 10 event bldgs.!

It's just one more excuse in order to get something not deserved! My guess INNO Will Not change the GB's - they are what they are. Use them or Don't use them - it's up to you!

r21r

Major-General
It's just one more excuse in order to get something not deserved! My guess INNO Will Not change the GB's - they are what they are. Use them or Don't use them - it's up to you!
you gave a point about traz, but "they are what they are" no, sorry, if you are tired of writing replies and suggestions - ok - let others do, but unless you get payed to keep them UN-Great, please do not say that... it's bad

you gave a point about traz, but "they are what they are" no, sorry, if you are tired of writing replies and suggestions - ok - let others do, but unless you get payed to keep them UN-Great, please do not say that... it's bad

Sorry - No Can Do - Bad Ideas Are Bad Ideas - Not Saying so doesn't make them good!

These are merely ideas. It doesn't mean that what I have mentioned specifically needs to be done.
It is supposed to be more constructive, and not offend any players.

I understand that there is a strategy to be followed, and some GBs can be built then removed to be replaced by better buildings, but the intent of my post was to try and create opportunities for all kind of players and for different play styles. And yes, rebalancing some of the OP GBs should be in order too.

Some GBs don't fit any play style nor strategy, and are simply a waste of the developers time, which is a shame.

@Powe, I did not ignore your post, but you missed the purpose of the whole idea, and went on arguing on each GB individually. And also I obviously could not argue against those GBs for which you found it to be a good idea... :P

Powe

Brigadier-General
These are merely ideas. It doesn't mean that what I have mentioned specifically needs to be done.
It is supposed to be more constructive, and not offend any players.

I understand that there is a strategy to be followed, and some GBs can be built then removed to be replaced by better buildings, but the intent of my post was to try and create opportunities for all kind of players and for different play styles. And yes, rebalancing some of the OP GBs should be in order too.

Some GBs don't fit any play style nor strategy, and are simply a waste of the developers time, which is a shame.

@Powe, I did not ignore your post, but you missed the purpose of the whole idea, and went on arguing on each GB individually. And also I obviously could not argue against those GBs for which you found it to be a good idea... :P
And the purpose was to come up with ridiculous ideas to ignore any reasons why your ideas are bad?

r21r

Major-General
come up with ridiculous ideas to ignore any reasons why your ideas are bad?
none in this thread gave a reasonable explanation as to "Why <<Un-great>> Buildings shall remain WORSE than the newest Event Buildings.
So , unless all the kindly "insulting" people are developers, go to another corner with your toxicity and foolness, you have less than average in any game that needs skills, and you came here to do what ?
Say to people that they have "bad" ideas ?
Sorry but you are bad, and you better find a corner, or a cave.
Explain your oppinions, "Bad" explains only your education.
Delphi-Colisseum and a lot other GB's can get remastered and follow the rest gameline AS any Great Building should.

Powe

Brigadier-General
none in this thread gave a reasonable explanation as to "Why <<Un-great>> Buildings shall remain WORSE than the newest Event Buildings.
So , unless all the kindly "insulting" people are developers, go to another corner with your toxicity and foolness, you have less than average in any game that needs skills, and you came here to do what ?
Say to people that they have "bad" ideas ?
Sorry but you are bad, and you better find a corner, or a cave.
Explain your oppinions, "Bad" explains only your education.
Delphi-Colisseum and a lot other GB's can get remastered and follow the rest gameline AS any Great Building should.
I gave a reasonable explanation for almost all of them. You have no ideas and are just blindly following along wildly. Give me a reason why every GB should be super OP and beginners should get a free GB that gives extra turns a heap of the time. @Agent327 ! Come over here!

Status
Not open for further replies.