• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Use of Guild Swap Threads

Penjara

Private
We have a guild member who generates a LOT of FP, especially for a new World.

He is placing a different GB in each guild swap thread.

eg.
Arc into the 10 FP swap
Traz into the 20
CoA into the 30
etc

I would appreciate feedback on what effect this will have on other guild members, please?

It occurs to me that he is, perhaps, absorbing guild FP across the GBs and making it harder for other members to win GB rewards.

It will probably mean that he takes top spot on everyone's GBs but that is always the case when people generate more fp than others. Also by posting lots of GBs it gives others the opportunity to target the ones that they want prints for meaning that they can either build them faster or can open additional levels if they are at that point.

Depending on your guild numbers some people will always end up below 5th spot and not get any return but that is the nature of swap threads and will happen no matter what

Penjara

Private
Yep .. go along with all of that, I'm experienced player.

What do you think of my question:-
"It occurs to me that he is, perhaps, absorbing guild FP across the GBs and making it harder for other members to win GB rewards."

By posting multiple different GBs then the rest of the guild can pick what gb they want to donate to and try to secure a spot.

If they only post 1 gb on all swaps then everyone has to put onto that making it harder for guild members to get a spot.

It seems better to me that way