• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Use for excess supplies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

I'm sure that everyone has at some point hit a major imbalance in their coins/supply ratio. Now excess coins can be remedied by buying forge points with them, on the other hand I cant see anything I can actually do with a massive stockpile of supplies. Now am i missing something here or is there actually a way to use supplies? Also if there is, is it a mistake to use the excess supplies as later on i will suddenly hit a massive wall where I will need lots of supplies?

Cheers.

DeletedUser

It comes and goes, suddenly you'll end up with 30k gold coins and 1k supplies. As you advance through the ages, you'll find buildings that cost more gold coins than supplies, and viceversa. Save as much as you can, that's the best advice I can give.

DeletedUser653

As you advance any big pot of supplies will go. I had 130k and now have 4 days later 20k.

basically you never have excess needs only unbalanced based on the stage you are in. Its easy to use 100k supplies in just one day!!

DeletedUser

As you advance any big pot of supplies will go. I had 130k and now have 4 days later 20k.

basically you never have excess needs only unbalanced based on the stage you are in. Its easy to use 100k supplies in just one day!!

true, you'll never know when you're gonna need them, so keep them handy

DeletedUser

just blow it all on housing, that will balance it out real quick...

DeletedUser

Look at the Late age, just about all research has at least a 20k supply cost, not counting what the actual buildings cost

DeletedUser

I'm often hearing about people with loads of Coin or Supplies saved up.... this has never happened to me. I'm spending them faster then I can get both of them (If this is you then you're not alone!). I'm currently at EMA.

My advice would be the same as most of the other posts, save it, you'll need it soon enough.

DeletedUser

I also think there's always a use for it, if not today then tomorrow. Being able to build a reserve of one or the other is a dream to me. I rarely go over 20k supplies right now and I build or research whatever, whenever I can.

And yes, if you can find the patience to keep your reserve, you will blow it off very quickly is later ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.