• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Use duplicated BP in a quest content

DeletedUser

Proposal:
In a few sentences, state the general concept of your idea.

General idea is, set up 2 Quests for use of duplicated building plans or even those you don´t want at all. 1 Quest could be added to the set of random quests, demand you to do 2 or 3 of 2:1 trades, maybe from different GBs to make it harder. Another 2nd quest could be a row, demand you to give away special BPs by 2:1 trades -getting harder from quest to quest - for special reward.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
you will save yourself a lot of time and avoid the risk of your thread being closed quickly

i searched about 30 minutes for a tread like this and did note find. since i only registered to this forum to post my idea, i do not have an overview to know what all happened before. i think mods can easy close this one and post a link to appropriated threads, i could follow than.

Reason:
Explain why you think this is either a necessary or enhancing addition to the game. You should consider the existing game mechanics here and show how this idea improves upon them. Tables comparing costs, times, unit values etc are a helpful addition.

i see that FP donation to GBs can tear guilds appart. and although i can understand ppl getting upset by trading 2:1 and being rewarded with another duplicate several times in a row. they won´t be that disappointed, when finishing a quest meanwhile. and 3rd, really active players finish there GBs very fast and don´t have an interest to invest FPs into GBs they already have (would be different, if a quest row demands you to trade Statue of Zeus 5 times, for exp.)

Details:
Explain the specifics of your proposal. How will it work?

will work fine ;) -sry had to write this. i prefer the chain of quests more than the random quest idea, so i take this part to write some more about. as wrote above quests will get harder step by step. the quest related char could be an architect imprisoned by an EVIL king ;) asking you for help to save his life. but why do you should. of course he is the brother, uncle or what ever, of your beloved princess. since it is very difficult for him to reward you with anything every time, you will only get a reward every 2nd or 3rd quest. the EVIL king is insane as well, don´t know what he really wants. demanding a Statue of Zeus on one day - a Deal Castle on the other. since there are 9 BPs needed for a GB, there should be a row of 9 quests, with near null rewards (maybe 1 coin every 2nd quest) and 1 random building plan of a GB you only can get through this quest. so if you are really really lucky one, you could have completed this Great Building after doing the quest row 9 times. those BPs can´t be purchased with diamonds at all, but they can be traded @random 2:1. quest row could be like: 1st+2nd - 2 trades; 3rd+4th - 4 trades; 5th+6th - 8 trades; 7th and 8th - 16 trades; 9th 32 - trades.

this will be a great reward to ppl already got everything in game and would take them away from pushing FP into there own GBs instead of helping other ppl at first. 2nd none can really push through it with diamonds unless investing a small treasure (good for you^^), since the special GB could not be paid with diamonds. you´ll need 92 trades to complete the quest once (if i count right), what means paying 18400 diamonds to rush through once and if all goes best 165600 diamonds to rush through it 9 times.

Visual Aids:

none

Balance:

special GB should be powerful, but more it needs to be impressive to show everyone visiting your city: U DID IT. maybe a chinese wall taking 2x28 or 28x2 space and giving happiness and defense and maybe a third bonus, cause this one will be most hard to get.

Describe what impact this idea will have on other game features. Will it require adjustments or changes? If so, be specific.

Abuse Prevention:

to prevent abuse, it is most important to make the BPs for the special GB not buyable at all.

Summary:

so i don´t know anything about coding its all a guess that implementation would be easy. my thoughts are this like: GBs already installed, sure you can put a counter in to count 2:1 trades, sure you have a lot of ideas left for GBs, you can make the special one and story is given above.
Give a final wrap up and list any questions you think may still need to be answered to improve your idea.

DeletedUser

It would be nice, if someone leaves his/her comments. Thought there is a greater interest on getting all those BPs used.

DeletedUser7719

Soz, I was ignoring the forums when this idea popped up. I like and don't like it. I don't like it because GBs have already turned into on of the main purposes of the game, and I'm starting to hate every new idea that comes into the game related to the event. The idea is planned nicely, so I'll give you kudos for that :D

DeletedUser

Soz, I was ignoring the forums when this idea popped up. I like and don't like it. I don't like it because GBs have already turned into on of the main purposes of the game, and I'm starting to hate every new idea that comes into the game related to the event. The idea is planned nicely, so I'll give you kudos for that :D

That is because they're already too easy to get. That's what made people hunt for them, while they're not supposed to be hunted for, but gradually collected over time.
Because they started hunting for them, people started assuming they should be easier and faster to get, again striving further from the path of needing months to get these things.

As for no one replying yet, maybe there isn't much to say that hasn't already been said in the discussion threads, because your idea has been viewed 45 times.

To be honest, your idea seems nice and fun, but it barrels down to "making it easier".
It gives yet another way to get BPs.

Regarding the Special GB, personally I don't think that idea is going to fly.
GBs are getting stronger each Age, so maybe the Industrial Age will have a GB with 3 rewards already, who knows? :)

Like byeordie, I'll give you kudos for the idea's structure and explanation, but no plus 1.. because the motivation behind the idea is to make it easier and faster to get GBs.

- L

DeletedUser

thx for comments at first. but why will you get BPs faster? you still get them, like you did before. u just have a use for those, you don´t need any longer or you don´t want at all. the trades are always mend in favor of the game, not the gamer. maybe the quest says do 3 times trading 2:1 deal castle, you first have to find at least 4 BP of DC and get out with only 1 BP.