• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Upgrading from Gravel Road to Cobbled Road glitched and took money

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8888

"an internal error has occured"

I have repeatedly lost thousands of gold and resources while trying to build roads because this error occurs anytime you finish a line of roadway. This time it was cobbled roads crashing the game.

DeletedUser4089

Also, don't hijack threads please. One bug per thread otherwise things get messed up, thanks.

DeletedUser

So I finally managed to get the Cobble Stone road upgrade just moments ago. I had saved up gold and supplies to build a fair amount when the time had come. I toggled it to place cobble roads over my gravel for as many as I could make with my gold/supplies, which was roughly 20 tiles worth. However when I did so they all seemed to get stuck in that construction phase. I refreshed my browser and found that they had all been reverted back to Gravel and my gold/supplies taken. Now I am stuck with my old roads and half a days worth of cash down the drain. :( Is there any way to get a reversal for my purchases or am I just screwed.

Lesson learned though, don't upgrade roads in large quantities in one sitting.

edit: Strangely, it appears my funds were refunded recently. For what ever reason it just took like 30 mins later to reveal this. Disregard my problem I suppose, but still a strange bug to say the least.

Also, no I did not receive an error like others seem to get with their road problems.

second edit: this time I did receive an error and yet again it took my funds but left the old roads >< Guess I'll wait to see if I get my funds back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

first: use the template; second: already has been mentioned
One way to prevent, place roads one at a time, it's more of a burden, but less of a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.