• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Upgrade to Ritual Flame.

Should Ritual Flame get an upgrade which will increase defenders attack %

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108359

The Watch Fire has been given a 2nd level which further increases defense %, i suggest a 2nd level upgrade be given to the Ritual Flame as well, with the 2nd level giving a % boost to defenders ATTACK.
Its fairly easy to build up a good defense % but not as easy to do the same with defenders attack %, this would help even up the big difference between attackers and defenders.

Emberguard

Legend
+1

It would be nice to have some sort of reliable way of increasing the attack portion of defenders without simply adding more and more GBs given there's so many options for attacking units.

DeletedUser113901

• The base building is too easy to get.
  • It would make PvP much more one sided.
  • It would put an end to DC and Basil.

Emberguard

Legend
Would even 1% towards attack be something you'd still vote no to? (assuming they'd allow it to have the defence and attack bonuses towards defensive armies to be seperate on the same building). Or a new ritual flame available alongside the current one that is attack only for defence?

Agent327

Overlord
The Watch Fire has been given a 2nd level which further increases defense %, i suggest a 2nd level upgrade be given to the Ritual Flame as well, with the 2nd level giving a % boost to defenders ATTACK.
Its fairly easy to build up a good defense % but not as easy to do the same with defenders attack %, this would help even up the big difference between attackers and defenders.

Half baked idea

- How are we supposed to get these upgrades
- Why ritual flames, why not watchfires?
- What would the % be?

DeletedUser108359

• The base building is too easy to get.
  • It would make PvP much more one sided.
  • It would put an end to DC and Basil.

Isnt pvp very one sided at the moment ? I refer to the 1 troop 7 Rogues atk and whereby the defenders almost always automatically attack the Rogues, then get squashed.Plus the attacker has the GB's and their boosts listed in my next post.

I dont believe it would put an end to Basil and DC it would just improve the defenders atk boost. The Ritual Flame itself didnt affect them it just augmented their def as did Watch fires. but nothing else helps the defenders atk %. Thats what this upgrade would do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108359

-1 would massively outstrip Terracotta Army making it pretty much useless

i disagree.
For Atk you have ; CDM boosts attackers atk & def
COA boosts attackers atk & def
Zeus boosts attackers atk
Kraken gives attacker 1st strike = chance of instant kill of 1 defender unit
Arctic Orangery gives attacker Critical Hit = chance of dealing 150% damage on 1st hit

Neutral ; Terracota Army boosts atk and def % for both attacker and defender

Def ; St Basil's boosts defenders atk & def
Deal Castle boosts defenders atk & def
Watchfires boosts defenders def
Ritual Flame boosts defenders def
So, if the attacker has all or most of those attack Gb's he holds all the aces plus a few jokers

Agent327

Overlord
i disagree.
For Atk you have ; CDM boosts attackers atk & def
COA boosts attackers atk & def
Zeus boosts attackers atk
Kraken gives attacker 1st strike = chance of instant kill of 1 defender unit
Arctic Orangery gives attacker Critical Hit = chance of dealing 150% damage on 1st hit

Neutral ; Terracota Army boosts atk and def % for both attacker and defender

Def ; St Basil's boosts defenders atk & def
Deal Castle boosts defenders atk & def
Watchfires boosts defenders def
Ritual Flame boosts defenders def
So, if the attacker has all or most of those attack Gb's he holds all the aces plus a few jokers

You are forgetting the sets and all other buildings that give attack and/or defence.

DeletedUser113901

Isnt pvp very one sided at the moment ? I refer to the 1 troop 7 Rogues atk and whereby the defenders almost always automatically attack the Rogues, then get squashed.Plus the attacker has the GB's and their boosts listed in my next post.
This is what makes PvP NOT one sided. Almost anyone can breech almost any defense.It's like a small bug fighting a bigger one. The bigger one will bite harder but the little one can bite back. But if you introduce easy attack boost for defending units, then PvP will take after a kid burning bugs with a magnifying glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.