• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Idea: Upgrade the Observatory

WilRuk

Private
I think players should have a Great Building in which we could change the Era that goods are produced. Perhaps the Observatory can be upgraded to this.

Knight of ICE

What Not To Suggest?

Please note that any other ideas along the same lines will also be moved to this forum, and not forwarded, so it's in your own best interest not to suggest any ideas similar to these.

In particular, please do not suggest the following ideas, as they will not be implemented:

• Changes to Great Building Bonuses. if there is an issue with a GB that needs balancing this should be discussed in a feedback section rather than as a new idea.
  • Changes to existing rewards.

MarkD1964

Private
I think players should have a Great Building in which we could change the Era that goods are produced. Perhaps the Observatory can be upgraded to this.
I support this idea. GBG is a big drain on an active Guilds goods reserve.
I would also include Arc.