• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Updates To Town Hall

• Thread starter DeletedUser11930
  • Start date

DeletedUser11930

I Know you've updated game features recently but i wonder why when you are changing things you have to move other things and then not announce to players your intentions
I have finished all the tech but i want to check my Promethium balance ready for next era being released, I cannot do this by hovering over a tech box as I have none left to hover over.Once you complete the tech it no longer gives you a figure for your promethium next to that required.
You used to be able to check in your own Town Hall but since the most annoying update of achievements (which i'd Like to be able to turn off as it interferes with gameplay) the fundamentals of visual displays have changed please put things back the way the way so I can see what i need to see and get rid of annoying pop up features like the stupid achievements notice that pops up at the most inconvenient times ie during batlle be it GvG or any other fight. Afterall we want better running servers and gameplay and access to information about what we have in our own inventory not more things that pop up and interfere with our gameplay especially at critical times like during GvG, the lag is so bad with servers that this should be addressed immediately instead of wasting our time with features which are trivial in comparison.