• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Updated currency?

DeletedUser7342

You have got the golden coins. You could also possibly add:

- Bronze
- Silver
- Gold

You could also add in a,sort of currency exchange thing. So, lets just say that 10 bronze = 1 silver, 10 silver = 1 gold, and whenever you use the 'Trade Currency' tool, 10% of your exchange outcome is removed. So, lets say I have, 300 Bronze, and I'm exchanging it all for Silver. I put 300 in the 'Number to Exchange' text box, and select 'Bronze' on the drop down box, then it will show the outcome of your exchange. Before 10% has been removed, and then after. Then, if you click OK, it will exchange it. You could also possibly make it so that some buildings cost a bit of Silver, Bronze and Gold all together. So, for example, a spear fighters barracks could cost 10 Silver and 2 Gold. Tell me what you think,

Sid

DeletedUser1094

Hi Sid...and welcome to the forum.

Please read the guidelines for posting ideas : -> Guidelines - Must read (click)

I expect you to use one of the Templates found in the link above, Please edit your post to accommodate that.

DeletedUser

Are you proposing to exchange the 'coins' with bronze, silver and gold coins? Or do you suggest to add these to the current resources?

Either way, how were you thinking of obtaining these? New buildings, trading them for goods, receiving these as rewards through quests (or even 'mini-games')...?

If you elaborate a little more on how this idea could be integrated into the current gameplay (the template King Dael mentioned really helps with that...), then I might approve of it.
For now, I can only wait and see what becomes of it. :)

Regards,
Bloodwyn

DeletedUser17

This may complicate the coins system too much, but I see what you wanted to do there. Thanks for your suggestion.