• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to version 1.280 Discussion Thread

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
This is a feedback thread for our latest version. Read the changelog here and post any comments below!

Agent327

Overlord
There are two new niventory improvements. assemble multiple items at once! and Assemble All. What's supposed to be the use of it? Why would someone want to assemble multiple items at once, when assemble all does the same and more?

Nidwin

Sergeant
There are two new niventory improvements. assemble multiple items at once! and Assemble All. What's supposed to be the use of it? Why would someone want to assemble multiple items at once, when assemble all does the same and more?
If you plan to keep fragments of buildings for the next age, to avoid up/reno kits, you should avoid the Assemble all.

Agent327

Overlord
If you plan to keep fragments of buildings for the next age, to avoid up/reno kits, you should avoid the Assemble all.

In which case you would probably never use it. Basically there are two ways to do almost the same with a chance you make the wrong choice. I think one or the other would be enough. Why not assemble all and having to unlock what you want to assemble?

Nidwin

Sergeant
In which case you would probably never use it. Basically there are two ways to do almost the same with a chance you make the wrong choice. I think one or the other would be enough. Why not assemble all and having to unlock what you want to assemble?
And I did make the wrong choice by accident and assembled my stack of cider park fragments and those trees you get frags for cider parks. :-(