• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to the Community Management Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

Dear Players,

This is one of those announcements that makes me both happy and sad. Happy because this couldn't happen to a more deserving person, but sad, because it means ultimately, it is this team's loss.

I'm very pleased to announce that effective Nov 1, Dudettas will be taking over Beta as the CM of Beta. I can't think of a better person to handle one of our most important servers on Forge of Empires. In her short time here as CCM, she has proven herself adept, passionate about our Community, knowledgeable and committed to the role of Community Management.

Whilst Dudettas is leaving EN, she will still be about, and will fill in for me when I vacation or need to be away for a period of time. I know she is looking forward to seeing all of you on Beta :).

The relationship between Beta and EN is an important one. Hawknz and I very much look forward to working with Dudettas in her new role to strengthen and build that relationship even stronger than it is today.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104881

Goodbye from me!

Whilst I'm very excited to be taking on my new role, EN holds a very special place in my heart. As Lady Marlena has said, it's not completely goodbye, as I'm also still a player on this server and I'll be popping in from time to time to cover holidays.

Forge of Empires International has a brilliant, passionate Community. Please keep on doing what you do, showing passion for the game and caring for your Guildmates and other players. For those of you who do play Beta, I look forward to continuing to interact with you there.

Thank you for all the support you have given me in my time here, I'll miss you all!