• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.99 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Princess.b

Private
Because players are smarter then developers. The game features the developers bring us are not meant to be exploitative or abusive, of course. But players find loopholes and take advantage of (abuse) the way the features are created. Many examples of that, GvG. GBG. RQ, Arc, CF and on and on...

its not abuse, its playing the game to the best of your abilities.. at worst it unbalances it.
if balance needs to be introduced, and i'm sure it should at certain points - then introduce balance. but not at the expense of so many gamestyles and players

its not abuse, its playing the game to the best of your abilities.. at worst it unbalances it.
if balance needs to be introduced, and i'm sure it should at certain points - then introduce balance. but not at the expense of so many gamestyles and players
Yes, agree, it's not abuse if you take advantage of the the way the game features are built. The use of autoclickers, scripts and bots are abusive though.

Any Empire

Sergeant
I would suggest folks here consider sharing their comments on other feedback forums to FoE, such as App stores and other player forums for FoE.
Need to engage as many players as possible in asking for this change to be reworked and revised into something with a much more targeted and better design. Or, at least be honest that they are trying to discourage doing repeatable quests overall, and let folks decide how they'll reconfigure their cities and their game-play (or quit)

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Because players are smarter then developers. The game features the developers bring us are not meant to be exploitative or abusive, of course. But players find loopholes and take advantage of (abuse) the way the features are created. Many examples of that, GvG. GBG. RQ, Arc, CF and on and on...
Agree. Players are always a step ahead of developers. That's why they are the greatest source of informations and knowledge about the game.

Madmire

Private
Other than the actual intentional latency added to the RQ abort buttons, its the 'why' that annoys me the most. Given the raging dumpster fire of a hot mess that is resource farming in GbG, I can't imagine any RQ abuse even remotely competing on an economic scale. If its about the utterly worthless ranking points some players obsess over, actually fixing that particular RQ, or removing it entire, would be vastly less annoying to the super-majority of their player base.

Princess.b

Private
I would suggest folks here consider sharing their comments on other feedback forums to FoE, such as App stores and other player forums for FoE.
Need to engage as many players as possible in asking for this change to be reworked and revised into something with a much more targeted and better design. Or, at least be honest that they are trying to discourage doing repeatable quests overall, and let folks decide how they'll reconfigure their cities and their game-play (or quit)
I'd love to. Can you share the links

vfrmark

Master Corporal
It was hated in Beta and feedback was given there but as normal INNO ignores the feedback in beta and introduces a change which effects all to prevent a few abusing the 1 or 2 RQ's which can be cycled, just change the RQ's to prevent abuse, please please do not make this game even slower

Unklelol

Private
Having read the feedback on beta the only reply from Inno has been to tell players to stay on topic and not discuss it in what is the relevant thread. So Knight of Ice is not the only Inno Rep to tell us to stop complaining about it in valid threads.
The fact that Inno "forgot" to mention this "improvement" in the update announcements is quite significant as it is totally deceitful followed by their attempts to stop discussion of it.

Last edited:
Just had the update and the scroll bars at the bottom and right hand side have reappeared on desktop as per the last update. I thought this had been sorted out?

It's making the game so incredibly difficult to negotiate.
No scroll bars here. But I didn't have them last time either. Edge browser, Win 10, 4k, 27" desktop monitor.

suethegreat

Captain
oh wow came here due to scroll bars and had an education. Having a flaky internet RQ's helped me spot it now its intentional lol Auto clickers bots? Will have to be very careful now when aborting RQ's. Also ok stretching the off topic could never understand how players were allowed to build GB's above their era if discussing abuse. Can't build barracks above age.

Unklelol

Private
Scroll bars have been reported . Townhall crashing has been reported. Yes, the delay in recurring quests is intended. I'm well aware that is not popular so please keep providing feedback as it will all be forwarded.
After 4 pages of complaints someone from Inno has eventually replied with a vaguely useful answer.
You might forward the complaints but will it make any difference? The complaints were ignored and partly silenced, by closing the thread about it on beta. Then it was implemented anyway
Maybe an explanation about why you did not mention it in your release notes on this latest update.

After 4 pages of complaints someone from Inno has eventually replied with a vaguely useful answer.
You might forward the complaints but will it make any difference? The complaints were ignored and partly silenced, by closing the thread about it on beta. Then it was implemented anyway
Maybe an explanation about why you did not mention it in your release notes on this latest update.

They didn't think anyone would notice - LOL

Andrew420

Major
The complaints were ignored and partly silenced, by closing the thread about it on beta. Then it was implemented anyway
That thread was closed because it was started as a bug report then turned into a discussion
It was the mods fault for not locking the bug report after it was declared not a bug
It was locked and we were asked to start a new thread in the discussion section
They werent ignoring or silencing anyone
This is the link to new thread