• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.99 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
It's already randomized. Although not for everyone. That, too, is random. :D I used to know which quest comes after which for several years. I had heard of others whose quest order was random. Then a few months ago, it became random for me, too. Not after an era change, just out of the blue at some random point. The order gets randomly changed every few days or hours ever since.
Yep, I think the order slightly changes after you have aborted quests a certain amount of times, or even after a certain period of time.

Unklelol

Private
As the bots and autoclickers or whatever is used can probably be adjusted to deal with a set delay, I am surprised Inno hasn't gone the whole hog and randomised the delay from say none to 1hr for example.
It would totally mess up the intended cheaters or exploiters and for the rest of us honest players it would make no difference

Last edited by a moderator:

Ati2

Legend
I am surprised Inno hasn't gone the whole hog and randomised the delay from say none to 1hr for example.
It would totally mess up the intended cheaters or exploiters and for the rest of us honest players it would make no difference
I beg your pardon? It wouldn't make any difference if I had to wait an hour before I can abort the next quest? I, personally, think it would. :D

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I beg your pardon? It wouldn't make any difference if I had to wait an hour before I can abort the next quest? I, personally, think it would. :D
Do not delay the abort, but can delay proceeding (or perhaps completing) the RQ that you do want to do. In my HMA, after I do my collections, I can do the "spend 38 GP" 2 or 3 three times to use them all up. If I had to wait a full hour to do it the 2nd, and again 3rd time, I would just do the once and set the RQ up for the next one that I would want to do.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
I do not think it has anything to do with the amount of times or a period of time.

I can change the order of the SAAB RQ's by the order in which I complete and abort them.
Ohh yes, I have noticed a couple of times that, when I complete a specific RQ, it gets moved one "point" further in the RQ pool.

As the bots and autoclickers or whatever is used can probably be adjusted to deal with a set delay, I am surprised Inno hasn't gone the whole hog and randomised the delay from say none to 1hr for example.
By "honest players" do you mean players who don't abort any of the recurring quests? Are we cheaters and exploiters if we use the option to abort a quest?

Epic Builder x1000

Second Lieutenant
You would think the multinational corporation that bought Inno would know how to combat bots since Inno used to sell bots for their games. I'm sure they'll introduce the 'legal' auto-clicker soon for a low, low price of $9.99 a month.
Even $9.99 is too much, should be 100 diamonds or so =P

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
So this quest delay is what we can expect the direction of the game to be? I put this comment on my forum status a couple days ago: I've been to the forum to complain about "updates" and game imbalance more in the last 6 months than I ever felt compelled to do in the previous 6+ years. I barely recognize the game any more. Mostly it's a grind, and now even the grinding is painful. It's not like it was fun in the first place aborting quests to get back to the 3-5 you want to do out of the 10-14 junk ones that are thrown in with most ages.

The game has been flooded with so many exploits in the past year with SAAB and Battlegrounds, that this click and wait delay on quest aborts just feels like that old saying: STRAIN THE GNATS' ASS WHILE LETTING THE ELEPHANTS WALK RIGHT ON BY. There's so many bigger things that need updates for playability, but let's slap the players around with some delay of game - who thought that was a good idea?

OrionMnt

Corporal
Actually this is a secret plan to unite all the players, before ppl were complaining about GbG, cheaters, GvG, events, etc. and now that it the community is united they'll start listen and revert the delay, like PvP towers, we just to keep going :P
It is weird that mobile version missed the update, RQ faster on phone than PC, that's evolution :)

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Actually this is a secret plan to unite all the players, before ppl were complaining about GbG, cheaters, GvG, events, etc. and now that it the community is united they'll start listen and revert the delay, like PvP towers, we just to keep going :P
It is weird that mobile version missed the update, RQ faster on phone than PC, that's evolution :)
Update 1.199 still hasn't hit the mobile app. You can check the game version on the loading screen, it's still 1.198. Tho Galata Tower change has been implemented immediately, regardless of the game version.

Naitchimarii

Private
The developers don't play their own game... Please ask for feedback from experienced players before making some of these changes if you don't know what you're doing... The developers, or at least the people making these decisions, are completely clueless to how people cycle quests, to how people play gvg and gbg.

Vargo Mester

Private
Slowing down recurring quests only achieves one thing: it annoys and offputs regular players.
PLEASE remove this new "feature" of slowing down quest cycling. It is super annoying. I say "feature" because it is clearly a detriment to the game and not an improvement. I read one of your admins (lordwasa) in one of the USA threads (thread called: "Delay when aborting quests") saying this was to help reduce cheating and people using auto clicker bots. Are you actually serious? Clearly this community manager does not understand how autoclickers work. If you introduce a timedelay, they just adjust the algorithm to compensate for the delay. Nothing changes for cheaters... This admin should look into existing cheating mechanisms and adjust their claim accordingly.

Last edited: