• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.99 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
A question I saw earlier (in one of the many threads on this topic) that I don’t think has been answered, is will they add this delay to mobile devices? Devices (I think) cannot use bots, scripts or Autoclickers, can they? So if they cannot, this delay would be pointless on mobile, leaving a loophole of sorts to at least do Daily Collection on mobile. Which I would do as this is the main time I loop quests.
isn't the delay already live in mobile? or is it not like zoom? :?

PomPoms

Sergeant
could be your version of game is 1.98, but if your right, it would be great :)

Yes, it is 1.98, so the question may not be answered until someone has the update on moblie. Since this change was unannounced we can’t know if it will be included or not I guess.

pharl

Corporal
Updates over the last little while are taking the game away from what should be an enjoyable experience. After 4 years of playing (a month short of that milestone), I'm packing it in. It's just a farming game now rather than a strategy game. I've other much more important things to do in life, and far more enjoyable games to play when I have the time. Good luck to all. To Inno - ruined a perfectly decent strategy game.

well done FOE, you just made a load of cheaters
there are numerous players in my guild now in search of FOE hacks and autoclicker lol...because of THIS UPDATE
Im not lying, shall i post you a picture on how?
Of course, that was bound to happen.
Most players probably don't know about the existence of autoclicker software. Now that more players know about it, more players will search for it. Not only to find a workaround for the annoying delay but generally to ease the burden of all the clicks in the game.

Last edited:

rontom

Private
well i've tried to live with the delay but its a nightmare. i've reached the point of ignoring RQ's completely already and am now debating which of my cities to switch to wish wells, while none of this will draw the attention of IG maybe the fact that i've deleted my credit card data will as i have no intention of supporting a company that treats its customers like this

The delay in quests is making it take longer to do normal functions like collect city and cycle through the recurring quests, even just to set it up for the next day's collection, as everyone with a brain has done since the beginning of the game, with or without a Chateau - the endless clicking is a quality of life issue, and click and wait is the worst.

Specifically a quest to Complete a Negotiation was added in SAAB, I assume as a stop-gap measure for the 3 days off of GBG and 1 day off in GE where there would be nothing readily available to negotiate for players to use their Space Carrier charges? That's how I have used it anyway. Trying to repeat this to clear Space Carrier collection is now a royal pain in the butt with delay. Thanks... if your aim is to lose players this "update" goes a long way toward achieving the goal.

For negotiations, the off world production sites in the Campaign Maps for Mars Ore provide an endless supply of negotiations - the 4 hour cycles are easy and plentiful - at least in SAM era - I assume the same is available in SAAB era. There is no need to wait for GbG, GE, or recurring quest.

well i've tried to live with the delay but its a nightmare. i've reached the point of ignoring RQ's completely already and am now debating which of my cities to switch to wish wells, while none of this will draw the attention of IG maybe the fact that i've deleted my credit card data will as i have no intention of supporting a company that treats its customers like this

I was in favor of helping to support this company many years back - I stopped when the new regime took over - there was an immediate shift from trust-worthy game changes - to the abuse of creating thing like attack bldgs. with lots of boosts - BUT - Those boost are being Negated by the increasing difficulty level - THAT GOES UNPUBLISHED.

Quite fraudulent - And I won't support this type of Business Model -

Meyse99

Private
Excellent Inno .. Love the new delay function..
Whats next? Remove RQ's? Remove CF? Maybe you will soon place a delay in GBG to limit our attacks/rewards there?
Time to find a new game to spend my money on...

Ahyco

Private
The quest abort delay has certainly introduced a lot of disruption for human players. The other kind doesn't care as they can continue as usual. It eliminated a whole aspect of the game since it's unbearable for human players to get goods via RQ anymore.

Btw, there's a typo in the title of this thread as the patch is 1.199 and not 1.99

Darkclaw

Private
Happy about olympic treasury in AD.
Dont think delay was announced in update. It is what it is, RQs were boring for me, do feel bad for players invested with goods/CF.

God said, "Let there be exploits," and there was exploits.
There will always be exploits and those who exploit it. Saab fight quest is exploit, mining goods with CF is also exploit.
Releasing full DAs sector in AA corner and retake after reset is exploit. GBG is all sorts of exploits. They all seem exploits until you do it yourself.
PS: i know CF/goods are not exploits as you would like to point it out. Neither is GBG. and grass on my side is always green(er) than yours

Darkclaw

Private
Plz dont say to randomize the quest, when i take a spot and do spend fp quest, i know exactly how many clicks i have to make. This game is just efficient clicking not about you using your brain and reading every quest in between.

Ati2

Legend
Plz dont say to randomize the quest
It's already randomized. Although not for everyone. That, too, is random. :D I used to know which quest comes after which for several years. I had heard of others whose quest order was random. Then a few months ago, it became random for me, too. Not after an era change, just out of the blue at some random point. The order gets randomly changed every few days or hours ever since.